I know this sounds a bit paranoid/conspiratorial (1 Viewer)

Otis

But what do people think of these 2 reviews of this Aldi manufactured tie in product? Sound suspiciously dodgy to me and quite possibly dare I say, self penned.

Basically here I have been looking at a cheap tablet for my daughter and Aldi have one on sale this Thursday 7th August for just £79.99.

Juat clicked on the link and there alongside the description are just 2 reviews.

First one;

★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars. [h=3]Stewg[/h] · 4 days ago

Excellent tablet & price is very competative indeed, the tablet has vast amounts of features & is very simple & easy to use straight out of the box by experienced users or complete novices.

The tablet is a good size & not too heavy in the hand, vast amounts of apps are available many are also free of charge, leather type cases are also available to fit this tablet exactly & worth aquiring to protect the tablet from day to day knocks. This tablet is worth every penny & I wouldn't be without mine now & find it enthralling & so adictive. This tablet when on offer always proves to be very popular so my advice is get there early on the day these are on sale as the wait is well worth it.

Second one.

★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars. [h=3]debaschogeorge[/h] · 4 days ago

[h=4]Tablet[/h]
Never before has a good offer been made like this. I just paid £100.50 for a similar item and would recommend this item to anyone, its a give away.

As I say, maybe it's me, but something just doesn't sit right in the way they are both 4 days ago, both are urging people to go get one straight away and there is the hinting they may sell out quickly too.

I'm sure this sort of thing goes on, espeically with restuarant and B&B reviews etc., but I didn't think major companies would do it. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, need to sign off now as I think I am being watched.

Sky Blue Kid

Look on e-bay Otis, I bought my daughter a 9" tablet for £45 brand new. My niece is gutted, she paid £300 for her 10" ipad, and my daughters tablet can do just about everything my nieces ipad can do.

Johnnythespider

The first one says "vast" too many times, dodgy. The second says she has just purchased a similar item for £100.50, who the feck charges £100.50 for anything, dodgy. I have a hudl, my missus a samsung, and my youngest has the blackberry playbook, not much to choose between them to be honest, but if pushed the wife's seems a bit quicker than the others.

Otis

Did give ebay a look to be quite honest, but was concerned they were makes I had never ever heard of.

Have had Medion stuff before through Aldi and it's always been quite good.

Users who are viewing this thread