I-follow (1 Viewer)

TewkesburySkyBlue

Can someone tell me if the Peterborough game is on I-follow please and if so how to buy a pass? I know Im thick but I can’t see anywhere on the site to buy a pass. Thanks

Corrado

Can someone tell me if the Peterborough game is on I-follow please and if so how to buy a pass? I know Im thick but I can’t see anywhere on the site to buy a pass. Thanks

Go to "matches" on the main drop down menu of the website - then fixtures then click on register on ifollow and will bring up the options

Woolly68

Sometimes they wait until 1-2 days before the game before you can buy a match pass. Keep checking on the site.

JimmyHillsbeard

It might be because there is a live EFL game on the tv at the same time. Ipswich-WestBrom and the blackout principle might apply. Makes little sense to me but that’s the only reason I can think of.

skybluelee

It doesn't make any sense to me. The FAQ section states;

What games are unavailable to watch live?

Games that take place inside the blocked hours of 14:45-17:15 on Saturday afternoons and games that are broadcast live on Sky Sports are unavailable to watch live. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable for streaming.

shmmeee

It’s listed on the iFollow site as on.

I’ll go through the VPN anyway to be safe.

JimmyHillsbeard

It doesn't make any sense to me. The FAQ section states;

What games are unavailable to watch live?

Games that take place inside the blocked hours of 14:45-17:15 on Saturday afternoons and games that are broadcast live on Sky Sports are unavailable to watch live. Fixtures taking place on Bank Holidays or Easter will also be unavailable for streaming.

EFL/iFollow response to my email indicated that both clubs need to agree to the broadcast and they haven’t.

JimmyHillsbeard

That doesn't stack up, there have been Chairmen going mad about their games being shown.

Aha. Can’t make head nor tail....

Thank you for contacting Ifollow Support.

The game has not been made available in the UK as agreed between EFL and both clubs.

You will be able to listen to audio of the game.

Thank You
Jhanai,Ifollow Support“

edgy

The club have told me it is becuase this game "should" have been played on a Saturday but can't because of an event clash. And so not classed as a midweek game.

Wasps.

no_loyalty

Gutted, not feeling too good today so was going to watch it on ifollow. Oh well will have to get myself up there.

JimmyHillsbeard

Aha. Can’t make head nor tail....

Thank you for contacting Ifollow Support.

The game has not been made available in the UK as agreed between EFL and both clubs.

You will be able to listen to audio of the game.

Thank You
Jhanai,Ifollow Support“

They’ve mailed again....

Thank you for contacting iFollow Support.

We do not havê the full reason why the club decides to not have available the match pass for that hame.

Regards,
Carlos
iFollow Support

Users who are viewing this thread