i dont get it.. (1 Viewer)

Dan Griffin

was looking through bristols forum, and there are posts on there saying our support was piss poor, couldnt hear us and it was all them... :jerkit:

are we really that quiet or is it just some fans are complete tools?

:jerkit::jerkit:

yesterday i honestly thought we were loud even if i was in the middle of it or not..

Grendel

was looking through bristols forum, and there are posts on there saying our support was piss poor, couldnt hear us and it was all them... :jerkit:

yesterday i honestly thought we were loud even if i was in the middle of it or not..

They had probably drank too much cider and were listening to the wurzels on their I Players - don't worry about it.

cornoccfc

It's said at most grounds, to most sets of fans.

Sound doesn't always travel well.

skyblueprincess

same old same old .... i remember Brum saying the same thing when we sang them out the ground ... ( oh Birmingham is full of s**t lolololololololololol still love that song )

DukeOfCov

I think they could hear the drum...right near where I was standing:D

ccfc_Tom

Nah thats bullshit. i was sat in the bristol end and was impressed by the support, could hear yous fine! bristol fans were piss poor only chants i heard was come on city. luckily i could join in with them :3

Users who are viewing this thread