I do not exist! (1 Viewer)

NorthernWisdom

Having let my passport expire, and not having a photo driving license, it appears I cannot prove who I am to peoples' satisfaction!

Absolute madness:slap:

Grendel

Having let my passport expire, and not having a photo driving license, it appears I cannot prove who I am to peoples' satisfaction!

Do you live in Ipswich?

Grendel

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Get a birth certificate. A full one mind.

This is ID.

Depends who it is asking for ID Tommy. Even a full birth certificate doesn't hold photographic confirmation. Hypothetically, I could borrow a mate's BC and say it was me. Without a photo, who's to say it isn't?

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
you can actually go to the registry office and get a copy of anybody;s birth certificate, without the need for id!!

Agreed. I got a copy of my Dads. (think it cost £7.50 for a full one). I could now show it and say I was him. Trouble is, I don't quite look 98 years old!

Otis

Maybe you shouldn't have changed your name from Captain Mainwaring! :thinking about:

olderskyblue

You seriously suggesting your getting age checked in pubs NW ?? ;)

jimmyhillsfanclub

My passport expired last year.....I haven't told the wife yet....

I'm saving it up for when she trys to arrange a family trip to see my sister in law in Germany this summer....:whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread