I blame the loan system (1 Viewer)

shy_tall_knight

Over the past 5 seasons we have become reliant / obsessed with the loan system. Not to supplement our squad but to make up half of our outfield starting line up. There have been good loanees AA Murphy McGold Pennington but also a lot of rubbish.

SISU love the loan system it is short term, low commitment - which suits SISU management of the club. However a revolving door of inexperienced players is not going allow the club to develop. Twice a year we are overhauling the squad rather than fine tuning it. There is also no potential of a transfer fee as we develop other club's players.

Lincoln - no loan players in their starting 11, Wycombe 1 loan player

Didge76

Over the past 5 seasons we have become reliant / obsessed with the loan system. Not to supplement our squad but to make up half of our outfield starting line up. There have been good loanees AA Murphy McGold Pennington but also a lot of rubbish.

SISU love the loan system it is short term, low commitment - which suits SISU management of the club. However a revolving door of inexperienced players is not going allow the club to develop. Twice a year we are overhauling the squad rather than fine tuning it. There is also no potential of a transfer fee as we develop other club's players.

Lincoln - no loan players in their starting 11, Wycombe 1 loan player
I blame SISU to be fair S.T.K. Loans really don't help but with no investment what options are there? Let's face it buddy..... we're doomed.

shy_tall_knight

2015/16 - top goalscorers AA & murphy 20 & 10 both loans next closest Marcus - 5, - they were going to be hard to replace and we failed to we have had poor loanee strikers for the previous seasons, dominic samuel McGold being the exceptions. I think the loan market gives clubs a safety blanket that they can re-mediate squad deficiencies with loanees but Dan A & Andre wright were clearly poor, clubs like ours need to identify talent in other ways, that will require better scouting network and investment in longer contracts but loanees are a huge gamble, any proven loanees of quality will be going elsewhere, how much had TM & Venus actually know about Dan A & Andrew.

Users who are viewing this thread