I’m a celebrity 2019 thread (1 Viewer)

PurpleBin

Must admit, the first thing I thought when she said that was "I wonder if shes took one up the nought before?"

Sky_Blue_Daz

That awkward moment on Caitlins shower scene , thinking don’t get a hard on , don’t get a hard on but she does

ccfc92

Thought Caitlyn Jenner come across a lot better than I thought she would.

Not really seen anything about her and "Bruce" was well before my time, but I thought she'd be over the top dramatic due to the Kardashian link, but seems like a great character for the show.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Thought Caitlyn Jenner come across a lot better than I thought she would.

Not really seen anything about her and "Bruce" was well before my time, but I thought she'd be over the top dramatic due to the Kardashian link, but seems like a great character for the show.
I think she might win it , told my wife and daughter that last night

ccfc92

I think she might win it , told my wife and daughter that last night

I imagine it was pre-determined that she would due to the media attention. But it looks like nothing with phase her going by that opening episode, so she may be a worthy winner.

skyblue1991

Noo Noo.

Mmmmm.
7d227a3a48c1bfc723301d983df19966.jpg

fellatio_Martinez

Tbh I get what you mean. I’ve family there too, but she sounds like she’s picked up an American twang that she fades in and out of.

She was on some talent show when she was 16 and her voice was the same. She has a really thick Derry accent and a bit of an odd way of pronouncing words.

I can't stand her voice myself.

ccfc92

Anyone else notice Haskell saying he never wanted to be a Rugby player. He said up until 5 he was into football and athletics??

Just doesn't make much sense.

PurpleBin

Wonder what delights Kate has for us tonight.

Realy hoping that we get to see her noo noo. I feel like last night might have been the prequel.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Wonder what delights Kate has for us tonight.

Realy hoping that we get to see her noo noo. I feel like last night might have been the prequel.
It would be far more appropriate if she called it a Morgan

Tommo1993

Did Adele just say that Roman taking the piss out of her photo was "black prejudice" or did I mishear?

Heard ‘prejudice’ for sure. Whether colour was mentioned or not, it was an overreaction. She’ll be one of the first to go...I hope!

Users who are viewing this thread