hypothetical question (1 Viewer)

afan4life

Would you take relegation on Sunday if it guaranteed SiSu walking away ?:blue:

I would in a heart beat:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

blueflint

never mind who came my answer is yes then we can maybe move on from all the arguments and posturing to support the team in numbers

Grendel

Is this gmk Alan by any chance?

Samo

never mind who came my answer is yes then we can maybe move on from all the arguments and posturing to support the team in numbers

You'll be paying the players wages then right?

RFC

If Sisu walked away and ..... who came in exactly?

Exactly! No ones going to 'come-in' as it's put and sometimes, just sometimes it's better the 'devil you know'.

Be very, very careful what you wish for?

Sky Blue Harry H

If it got rid of them................yes (as I am afraid they might 'sit' (resists joke) on us for many more seasons leaving us in limbo. :blue:

chiefdave

If SISU walked away after relegation to L2 there's a good chance we'd end up in administration again and start next season on -10. And then we've got to find someone who wants to take over a L2 club starting the season behind everyone else with no stadium and hugely limited revenues.

Grendel

Exactly! No ones going to 'come-in' as it's put and sometimes, just sometimes it's better the 'devil you know'.

Well not really. If there were alternate interests what would possibly make them worse than the fawlty towers of hedge funds?

Johnnythespider

Does the C in your username stand for Cliché

Astute

I know what you mean. I wished for our own stadium.

Skyblueweeman

RFC, I think I've been one of the more tolerant posters concerning your posts. Heck, I think I even liked one once.

But for f*&k sake man...stop with all this cryptic bullshit. If there's something you think you know, f*&king say and stop all this crap you spout. It's not healthy mate.

Rusty Trombone

I'd take the gamble. It may well get worse, but at least it would happen quicker than SISU's slow death approach. Then we will recover, we'll have a relatively big crowd for whatever low league we'll be in and if necessary we'll have to trade our way back up the leagues.

The bigger problem is only having one guaranteed year left at the Ricoh, I wonder why SISU agreed to this when they knew Wasps were coming in.

Samo

who ever takes over not me i'm a poor pensioner is that clear enough for you

Whoever takes over? Great, I'm reassured... After all, they must be queuing up.

Covstu

If SISU walked away after relegation to L2 there's a good chance we'd end up in administration again and start next season on -10. And then we've got to find someone who wants to take over a L2 club starting the season behind everyone else with no stadium and hugely limited revenues.
You make us sound so attractive....

Samo

and how do you know they aren't

What with it being such a great prospect you mean? No ground, no money, no assets, nothing. Only someone with sky blue blood and very deep pockets would even consider it, and then only for giggles, certainly not for profits.

Astute

What with it being such a great prospect you mean? No ground, no money, no assets, nothing. Only someone with sky blue blood and very deep pockets would even consider it, and then only for giggles, certainly not for profits.

Or another rich Russian. Or did he love Bournemouth and go on holiday there each year?

Samo

Or another rich Russian. Or did he love Bournemouth and go on holiday there each year?

Yeh maybe there's a rich Russian with fond childhood memories of holidays in Cov? :(

Moff

No he lived there, well sandbanks at least, and the Bournemouth Chairman at that time Eddie Mitchell had his firm building the Russians house. Thats how he got involved.

Do we have any Russian billionaires trying to buy a house in Coventry at the moment?;)

Astute

No he lived there, well sandbanks at least, and the Bournemouth Chairman at that time Eddie Mitchell had his firm building the Russians house. Thats how he got involved.

Do we have any Russian billionaires trying to buy a house in Coventry at the moment?;)

If he has a house in Sandbanks he could sell it and buy the whole of Coventry :D

Ashdown

Lets re phrase it...................... given the choice of League 2 with SISU gone and new owners who can start again genuinely debt free, with an open and transparent mandate to run the club sensibly and professionally and ensure all revenue streams are funnelled towards success on the pitch for a shrewd manager who can at least get us playing some sort of competitive football...........................Err yes please, in a heartbeat !!

Big_Ben

Hypothetically, that could be a good time for potentially the richest rugby union side in Europe to start taking an interest in football

Astute

Hypothetically, that could be a good time for potentially the richest rugby union side in Europe to start taking an interest in football

And take over potentially the richest club in league 2 :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread