Hypothetical Premiership team 2020 (1 Viewer)

mrtrench

It's possible that we will be back in the Premiership for 2020. Which team would you select for our opening game?

For me, it's likely that very few, if none of our current squad will still be with the club and the team will be full of chaps I've never heard of. Hence I'm going with:

Hadjuk (GK)

Tomkins (LB) Todderington (CB) Szlep (CB) Bonk (RB)

Fink (MF) Adebolajo (MF) Johnson (MF) Davies (MF)

Gordon (FW) Machardie (FW)

Who would you select?

skyblue1991

It's possible that we will be back in the Premiership for 2020. Which team would you select for our opening game?

For me, it's likely that very few, if none of our current squad will still be with the club and the team will be full of chaps I've never heard of. Hence I'm going with:

Hadjuk (GK)

Who would you select?

Please do yourself and (more improtantly) us a favour and lay off the wacky backy.

ajsccfc

I also think you're weird, there's no way Tomkins is holding down a first team berth.

Esoterica

I like this thread. Much prefer a good comic put down, to half a forum all repeating the same comment with the words in a different order, as per the other thread!

Astute

Hadjuk (GK)

Who would you select?

One standout name there. Bonk. Who could say no to that?

harvey098

I think this proves satire is wasted on a football forum lol good thread.

And for what its worth, can't see why you'd suddenly drop homegrown starlet Ian Crinklecock, he's one of our own ffs

mechaishida

Jock McSporran is a glaring omission to that entirely fictional future team, it's a disgrace. The lad came from nothing, had to walk to training in the new Ryton Waspodrome training centre from his house in Glasgow...then he bangs 58 goals in 3 games, does a racist celebration and gets forgotten.

Jock McSporran is the future of this future team, you bastards.

callumeast

Evidently I'm one of the only ones who finds this brilliant. Great thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Esoterica

I think this proves satire is wasted on a football forum lol good thread.

And for what its worth, can't see why you'd suddenly drop homegrown starlet Ian Crinklecock, he's one of our own ffs

Would he really be up for it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

callumeast

Would he really be up for it on a cold rainy night in Stoke?

He works hard though. Covers the yards. A real terrier.

I personally would take a look at Oxford striker Samuel Ridgemouth. Right in the mould of what we'd need. Whether he'd drop from Champions League I don't know..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liquid Gold

We are screwed, going to have the lowest ever EPL point tally with that team. The defence is too young, no goals in midfield and the strikers just scream championship. SISU just lack of investment again, they fluked the championship title buy accidentally buying good players and since selling the club in the summer to one of girls aloud they haven't put a penny in, typical.

Shame can't start the season in the Ricoh, although I fully support Wasps' decision to turn it into a multi purpose Football, Rugby, Swimming Poll & Bouncy Castle Jousting arena, I mean they do own it.

mechaishida

We are screwed, going to have the lowest ever EPL point tally with that team. The defence is too young, no goals in midfield and the strikers just scream championship. SISU just lack of investment again, they fluked the championship title buy accidentally buying good players and since selling the club in the summer to one of girls aloud they haven't put a penny in, typical.

Shame can't start the season in the Ricoh, although I fully support Wasps' decision to turn it into a multi purpose Football, Rugby, Swimming Poll & Bouncy Castle Jousting arena, I mean they do own it.

Yeah but, home matches on Gosford Green, hmmm...the CCC strike again, and the rent is something like £12 million a month just to play games amidst shitting dogs and kids on bikes.

Did you hear Nigel on CWR last night? How he became Mayor I don't know...

Users who are viewing this thread