Hussey!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Is his inclusion in the squad last night evidence that LYNCH'S info is not quite 100%.

If I remember correctly it was stated that he would not feature again for us and will be jettisoned ASAP.

Heard a little chat last night ,can't guarentee its Gen but from a player allegedly, but there is an element in certain contracts that ensures a balloon payment to certain players if they play a set sequence of continuous games,meaning it can be manipulated so they can't achieve that number of games and recieve the balloon payment.
Finally I believe the basic some are on is around £1800 a week ,might sound a lot to some ,but I would'nt take some of the shit dished in their direction for that level of reward.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

North York’s Blue

The 1.8k per week (93.6k per year) is still above league 1 average and a wage that Im sure many of us would dream to have. Whilst the abuse is not right, they know what they are getting into before the contracts are signed - if they don't like it then they could always try a regular job with regular salaries.

lordsummerisle

Like Sammy Clingan might have to do soon.

Apaprently he's coming back to thw club as a groundsman.

He said he'll take the job as long as he does the mowing across the pitch.

Point-blank refused to consider it if want him to mow it length-ways.

He'd best be careful, it may affect his benefit payments if he turns it down.

Otis

I didn't think Lynch said he would never play again did he? Merely that he was dropped and on his way out in Jan.

As Rich says, if your other left back is injured then he has to be on the bench doesn't he?

Pretty sure mowers don't work properly if they are going backwards??

skyblueman

Is his inclusion in the squad last night evidence that LYNCH'S info is not quite 100%.

If I remember correctly it was stated that he would not feature again for us and will be jettisoned ASAP.

Heard a little chat last night ,can't guarentee its Gen but from a player allegedly, but there is an element in certain contracts that ensures a balloon payment to certain players if they play a set sequence of continuous games,meaning it can be manipulated so they can't achieve that number of games and recieve the balloon payment.
Finally I believe the basic some are on is around £1800 a week ,might sound a lot to some ,but I would'nt take some of the shit dished in their direction for that level of reward.:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Can't be right that bonus structure surely? Would be open to all kinds of abuse by the club that one

Brighton Sky Blue

I actually heard he was off to the Amex-Albion fans giving him rave reviews for the one match loan spell he had down there last season; linked up quite well with Mackail Smith for their first :whistle:

Nonleagueherewecome

I wouldn't mind being on 1,800 p/w, but if I worked with Richard Wood and he was on nearly ten times as much as me, I wouldn't be too chuffed!

Users who are viewing this thread