Hunt playing today (1 Viewer)

AFCCOVENTRY

Looks like Hunt is having a run out with the U21s again today.

Will be interesting to see him play to add some experience going forward.

AFCCOVENTRY

Yet, fast track him a bit, we need his experience and aggression.

I think in the last few games we have been lacking some guile going forward.

I can see Mogga rotating Cole and Hunt in games. Not see we could play Cole, Hunt and Maddison together behind Arma. There would be no pace.

Wonder if Rose will get some more game time today? He's close to the 1st team by all accounts.

mechaishida

I think in the last few games we have been lacking some guile going forward.

I can see Mogga rotating Cole and Hunt in games. Not see we could play Cole, Hunt and Maddison together behind Arma. There would be no pace.

Wonder if Rose will get some more game time today? He's close to the 1st team by all accounts.

Since Hunt is a bit of a utility man, we may even see him at left back with Stokes moving inside with Ramage. Then again, his guile, like you said, could be pivotal going forward.

I think Rose isn't quite the ball-playing DMF we think he is, so perhaps he's just back-up to Fleck and Vince.

rupert_bear

Our midfield lack tanacity and not direct enough imo it's okay playing in nice little triangles but more of our passes go sideways and backwards than forward, so the opposition have a bank of 5 at the back 4 in midfield cutting the options forward wise waiting the inevitable mistakes as Burton did.

Hobo

I would rather see 4-1-3-1-1
RCC
Ricketts Rammage Stokes Hunt
Fleck (Bigi next two)
Cole Vincelot Murphy
Maddison
Armstrong

Actually for next two probably Vincelot where Fleck is, then Job for Cole with Cole in the middle of the three.

skybluesam66

RCC
Fleck (Bigi next two)
Cole Vincelot Murphy
Maddison
Armstrong

Actually for next two probably Vincelot where Fleck is, then Job for Cole with Cole in the middle of the three.

i would rather see 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

RCC
Fleck (Bigi next two)
Cole Vincelot Murphy
Maddison
Armstrong

I like that, but put JOB in for Murphy.

stupot07

I think we need to be cautious with our expectations of him. He's my played a competitive game since last season and looking at Ipswich's U21's reports has not played for them this season despite training with them.

We've seen how long it took Cole to get to speed, and Lorentzson breakdown when rushed. Carsley was on cwr and thought it would take him 2-3 months to get anywhere near match fit and match form.

SkyBlueZack

RCC
Ramage Ricketts Stokes
Lorentzson/JOB Hunt/Haynes
Fleck Vincelot
Cole/Maddison
Arma Murphy

Think we need to change it up a bit. Just to keep the opposition guessing. Said it bit back but was shot down for it. Now we have more options, it makes sense to change

AFCCOVENTRY

Full-time: @bfc_official 3-0 #CCFCU21s. Defensive errors cost City as Rose and Hunt complete 90 minutes for #CCFC. #PUSB

Otis

Full-time: @bfc_official 3-0 #CCFCU21s. Defensive errors cost City as Rose and Hunt complete 90 minutes for #CCFC. #PUSB
So Lorentzson must have come off early then if it's only saying Rose and Hunt completed the 90 mins.

AFCCOVENTRY

Lorentzson played 45mins.

I think if they build his fitness back up then he should be available in a few weeks. Good news.

Users who are viewing this thread