Hull v Coventry City (1 Viewer)

Clive

Cos I live in Burnley and couldnt afford to travel/watch last nite against Doncaster went to watch our next opponents (Hull) at Burnley. Would suggest that we should again WIN !!! Hull hold the ball well, pass it around in neat patterns BUT they have no goal threat and in midfield can be hussled off the ball and in defence had no real bite or aerial presence (other than there No5 who is a tall lad) add to that their keeper (Duke) looked shaky and its easy to see how Burnley notched 4 and Hull wouldnt have scored this time next week. There away support tho (perhaps about 350) was a credit to them and made themselves heard throughout!!

Cmon CITY

hamil99

Facebook User
If we ever want to compete in this league we need to beat teams that are performing badly i.e Hull.... 1-2 cov. Still don't think we'll keep a clean sheet though..

SkyBlueKay

Facebook User
After last night I don't think we'll keep a clean sheet either, especially from home so I'm going 2-1 to Cov

hsccfc

I'd love to see Marlon score against Hull, there would be some loud boos, hopefully drowned out by City fans going mental! 1-0 cov.

ccfcadz

We really need the win to keep up with the top 6, a clean sheet might also be nice as that is what is letting us down atm

Users who are viewing this thread