Hull and blackpool (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

on soon, have to watch as the breadknife is a dull fan:(. Still its good to take the piss if they lose:)

gouldberg

Sky Sports 1. Got it on myself :)

Kevin Phillips already mentioned......sigh.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Ain't got Sky - refuse to pay for it! (I'll check out the stream!)

Was watching on Justin.tv but they closed the link

Dan Griffin

Haha holloway was caught on the skysports microphone thingys they have around dug outs and pitch saying hold the ball for fuckks sake, no doubt those bent pricks will fine him

Nonleagueherewecome

I didn't know that Darren and Marcus Bent were the new F.A. administrators :confused:

Phillips praised on R5 report..bet he fades 2nd half, though-and he hasn't scored!

SkyBlueMania

It seems the powers that be are cracking down on illegal streaming of games online, i can't find a single one that works for this game out of the 20 or so options listed. Anyone got one thats working?

Ernie Machin

There is a big crackdown going on at the moment, it'll be much tougher this season.

www.liveonlinefooty.com still works. Never goes down, though it is £6 for 2 months. Seems like I'm always promoting this site, but man, it's brilliant.

Nonleagueherewecome

I heard a few of the big sites got raided :(

Yeah my cricket ones go down a lot of late, as do the SKY Sports ones I used to be able to get all the time. SKY1 is working now (watching League Preview show :) ), but not SSN.

At least with the cricket we're playing India..good luck to them in trying to shut the subcontinent guys down!

Users who are viewing this thread