Match Thread Huddersfield Town - Coventry City Match Thread - Friday 29th Mar (3 Viewers)

CCFCSteve

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere but great little highlight reel of Sheaf yesterday.

Edit - just noticed evo had already put it on ratings thread. Good enough to have on two threads though.

Last edited:

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
That was an uncomfortable second half, Huddersfield really ugly wide to watch. Got the 3 points that’s all that matters I suppose.

Get that Rudoni off them when they go down. Weren’t we linked with him before he went there?
Robins has definitely spoken about before, I think after a game against them, which he doesn't normally do. Got a feeling if they'd have gone down, we'd have signed him at the start of this season.

fernandopartridge

Robins has definitely spoken about before, I think after a game against them, which he doesn't normally do. Got a feeling if they'd have gone down, we'd have signed him at the start of this season.
I can't see us signing him now we've got Torp

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

blunted

Sorry if this has already been posted elsewhere but great little highlight reel of Sheaf yesterday.

Edit - just noticed evo had already put it on ratings thread. Good enough to have on two threads though.

At Wolves near the end, the commentator said Sheaf has not given away the ball all day, and of course he promptly did a misplaced pass.
We will get offers next season I am sure. £15 million minimum if we have to sell. Our good run has coincided with his return.

PVA

He really does sound like a robot.

Ellis SIMms, just saying.

Getting big Anichebe vibes off Simms' tweets

EWRvtXmWAAUbas2.jpg:large

robbiethemole

just as good as Declan Rice, cool and collected never seems rushed

long way home

Prem clubs are coming this summer no doubt about that.. It has to be big money to get him away and we will need every penny of it to fill the gap left to replace him if he goes. 15 mill that enables 2 quality young players on long contracts to fill his position may be the outcome.

One of the best players in the championship and probably best in his position. And another we have improved each year.

Users who are viewing this thread