Huddersfield live on sky (1 Viewer)

jordan210

giphy.gif

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

Aren't all away passes through the home team though?

Probably yeah, but they’re taking a load of money off these sky games (obviously a good thing) but those of us with ST passes aren’t getting much value for money. I would have bought one regardless to support the club so my moan is probably unnecessary. Just feel like it would be a nice gesture to reinvest some of the sky money received into one free away pass for fans who haven’t really had value for money from ST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mcbean

I think the club is going to need all our money - they budgeted on no fans up to Xmas - if we carry on in T3 it will be April may next before any fans can get in - ok i pay for sky as well and to be fair when properly on Sky its a good job - the red button is not brilliant - still looking forward to my shirt :cool:

Garryb80

Probably yeah, but they’re taking a load of money off these sky games (obviously a good thing) but those of us with ST passes aren’t getting much value for money. I would have bought one regardless to support the club so my moan is probably unnecessary. Just feel like it would be a nice gesture to reinvest some of the sky money received into one free away pass for fans who haven’t really had value for money from ST.

But if it were normal you wouldn't be paying only a tenner a match. I have no issues and I'm a season ticket holder too

Liquid Gold

Getting to the point where it would be nice if the club offered one free away ifollow pass to ST holders

No, let the club have the money, they probably need it. Nobody is forcing you to have sky and may of us avoid it on purpose due to the effect they have on football.

torchomatic

Pah! I was hoping for more away games on Sky seeing as thought I get home on iFollow too.

Users who are viewing this thread