HR - Sad but true

Discussion in 'Coventry City General Chat' started by Speedies_Chips, Dec 12, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Speedies_Chips

Speedies_Chips Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £365.73
  2. tisza

tisza Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £1,237.72
    They make some of those grounds look quite respectable. Plough lane, the Dell and Ayrsome Park were horrible grounds to go to particularly before it went all-seating.
    I'll give them Maine road and Highbury. I do wonder about West Ham fans and how they'll feel a few years down the road if they can't sell out the Olympic stadium. Don't think anywhere beats Upton Park for a night game in terms of atmosphere - in and out the ground.

3. I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I_Saw_Shaw_Score Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £5.77

Upton Park is one of my favourite away grounds, gutted they're moving to a continental style ground where the fans will be 0.6 miles from the pitch!

4. chiefdave

chiefdave Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £5,562.40
    West Ham's move is very like our move to the Ricoh. If they get relegated they could have similar problems. Although they do seem to have a much better rental deal than us.

5. mechaishida

mechaishida Well-Known Member

Credit:
    £76.00
    The Baseball Ground, ugh. Right grot-hole, and I only had the pleasure of going once, thankfully. Cup tie in '97 I think it was, we lost 3-2 after some atrocious refereeing by Danson.