Hows everyone doing? (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Things are a bit crap for everyone , hope one and all are ok

Greggs

Shite, been in a vile mood for a few weeks now, desperate need of a holiday but never gonna happen in a million years as I'm a self employed slave. Keep trying to blow off steam but the dark cloud soon returns. Not getting enjoyment from the things I usually love. Not spoken to one of my best mates for ages because he's a selfish c**t who makes everything about himself and forgets he's not the only one with issues. Not got much positive energy left in me after all the negativity in the world has drained it. There we go! Thanks for asking though.

Macca1987

Sorry to hear you are going through so much, things will get better, I'm with you on the holiday thing, being self employed and with all that is going on around us, you just feel I can't take a break, but you have to think of your health at the end of the day and take some you time, even if just a weekend or a few days

Sky_Blue_Daz

Shite, been in a vile mood for a few weeks now, desperate need of a holiday but never gonna happen in a million years as I'm a self employed slave. Keep trying to blow off steam but the dark cloud soon returns. Not getting enjoyment from the things I usually love. Not spoken to one of my best mates for ages because he's a selfish c**t who makes everything about himself and forgets he's not the only one with issues. Not got much positive energy left in me after all the negativity in the world has drained it. There we go! Thanks for asking though.
Jesus man bit going on there , not my place to get involved but maybe just give your mate a bell and offer an olive branch

RegTheDonk

A refreshing change thanks Daz and apologies to Greggs were currently in Devon first break in 3 years. Watched the Sunderland game in the club bar with some lad from Cov which was nice was half cut so we made tits of ourselves when Vic's goal went in. Only down side is were with the extended tribe so entertaining the grand kids rather than relaxing. Going to make the most of it doubt we can afford anything else for a while

Users who are viewing this thread