How to avoid the queues CCFC vs Preston 27/09/14 (1 Viewer)

Snozz_is_god

I've just purchased my ticket online right now, to save money I've purchase one in the family stand block 33

£18.00 + 90p P&P

As soon as I can I'll book my parking from http://www.ricoharenaparking.co.uk/

£2.50 as I use promo code 'CCFC" and I'll get 50p off.

Total cost of day will be £21.40 + petrol from Tamworth (I don't factor in Food & Drink, because that's my choice and not a necessity)

I can now sit back, relax, & listen with smugness at everybody else moaning & whinging as it gets nearer to the 27th

Last edited:

Ashdown

Just as a point of order, people had to queue for an age just to collect pre booked tickets and even those holding tickets had to queue outside the turnstiles nearly as long as the 'Pay on the days' !
We queued to pay on the gate for over 25 minutes and missed the first City goal. If the club had got their act together and learned some lessons from the Gillingham game then the ridiculous scenes for a '11,000' crowd wouldn't have happened.
Lets be clear, I don't blame the existing CCFC staff for this, I blame the utter cunts who own and run the club, those same arseholes who had virtually given up on the club and ran it as a sideshow as they poured all their resources into fruitless court cases!
Long Live City
Fuck off SISU !

Sky Blue Pete

Still not got 3 of my season tickets and have been up to buy them, waited for the post, called into the superstore (didn't get tickets) and then had to go up on the day of the game, well a friend did. Just not good enough and not much I can do with sorting it without the clubs help

WestEndAgro

Rather than queuing yesterday, i just showed proof of purchase on my mobile at the turnstile (ticket purchased online), and they let me straight in.

Otis

They shouldn't be any problems at all for Preston I would have thought.

The way things are going it will be only 10,000 there tops anyway.

Kingokings204

I can just see all the innocent kids and parents surrounded by all the rabble on here drinking and swearing in the "family stand"

Users who are viewing this thread