Match Thread How the can players justify being paid for that (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

They are an absolute disgrace.

I know they aren't really good enough, but it doesn't matter. You should be fighting until your last breath. These pricks aren't even fighting for a single moment during games.

I honestly think I could fight all of them and win. Cowardly, pathetic, and not fit to wear the shirt.

Robins needs to fuck nearly all of them off.

Super Graham Withey

They are an absolute disgrace.

I know they aren't really good enough, but it doesn't matter. You should be fighting until your last breath. These pricks aren't even fighting for a single moment during games.

I honestly think I could fight all of them and win. Cowardly, pathetic, and not fit to wear the shirt.

Robins needs to fuck nearly all of them off.
I don't blame the players. But the squad is not fit for purpose this season. We did not have a single outfield player who started last night between the age of 24 and 30. Southend had 6 or 7. We are playing in a man's league with kids and has beens. Robins will fuck them all off and he'll bring in seasoned lower league dogs from clubs like Scunthorpe, Morecambe and Hartlepool. If's he allowed to. Because our recruitment policy does seem to be about showcasing academy products for onward sale rather than being competitive on the pitch.

lifeskyblue

I have never minded a defeat as long as I see 100% effort. Sometimes you are just not good enough. This season we haven't been good enough and we have been getting steadily worse as each game passes. Last night was unbelievably poor from the first 35seconds through to full time. There was little effort, no passion, no desire to compete and no tactical understanding. Worse of all the players really did not seem to care. Yes DKE was an exception and looked like a shining light. He looked good because the rest were so bad they do not deserve to wear our badge. I am so upset this morning that my club, a once proud and competitive football team would now struggle in an average Sunday morning parks league. Like Sunday league players they should pay their subs and have a pint afterwards and not get paid a penny

PUSB

Users who are viewing this thread