How sad (1 Viewer)

Old Warwickshire lad

Talkin to the guys arround where I sit last night. None of us were devestated at result. We all agreed we have become immune to dissapointment where city are concerned.
We even started to laugh at the total inept performance from the players, they are so embarrasingly bad it seemed funny. Time was I would have gone home fell out with missus kicked the dog ( probably why he is dead) and been like a bear with a sore head for days.
What has happened that we just accept failure and laugh ? Cant be right can it ?

Otis

Talkin to the guys arround where I sit last night. None of us were devestated at result. We all agreed we have become immune to dissapointment where city are concerned.
We even started to laugh at the total inept performance from the players, they are so embarrasingly bad it seemed funny. Time was I would have gone home fell out with missus kicked the dog ( probably why he is dead) and been like a bear with a sore head for days.
What has happened that we just accept failure and laugh ? Cant be right can it ?

Another thing we have become immune to is being on the back foot and not dominating and being dominated in home games.

Years ago the fans would really be getting on the team's back for not dictating play in a normal home team fashion, but now it happens so often here that we just sort of shrug our shoulders.

So many times lately we have been pinned back in our own half for long periods and it has just become the norm.

Old Warwickshire lad

Another thing we have become immune to is being on the back foot and not dominating and being dominated in home games.

Years ago the fans would really be getting on the team's back for not dictating play in a normal home team fashion, but now it happens so often here that we just sort of shrug our shoulders.

So many times lately we have been pinned back in our own half for long periods and it has just become the norm.

Your right there. At half time we all agreed we would spend second half camped on edge of our box inviting them to attack us. Crazy we even teach kids not to do that

Users who are viewing this thread