How much is too much? (1 Viewer)

psgm1

Banned
I took my youngest to Carlisle and Bournemouth games. Both were pathetic performances but one was a win. Considering in both games they didn't bother I was resenting paying over £100 for both games (inc drinks etc). And I resented paying that and only getting half an hour of tier three football.

On a purely financial basis I won't be going again this season, but what would you guys say is a fair price for the current performances?

Personally no more than £15 adult, £5 kids.

£22 in jsb is way over priced. I would resent that in championship!

pusbccfc

The best bet is getting a season ticket!!
I think it's like 4 quid a game for a kid, 12 quid an adult.

redsox

Facebook User
I would love to go to more games , but psgm1 you're right it all gets a little expensive for my empty(ish) pockets:facepalm:

Astute

I took my youngest to Carlisle and Bournemouth games. Both were pathetic performances but one was a win. Considering in both games they didn't bother I was resenting paying over £100 for both games (inc drinks etc). And I resented paying that and only getting half an hour of tier three football.

On a purely financial basis I won't be going again this season, but what would you guys say is a fair price for the current performances?

Good job we are one of the cheapest or you would have more to moan about.

My nearest club to me charge £12 for cheapest ticket. They are not doing well. They are also non league. You would be suicidal if you supported them.

skybluelee

Its £11 to watch matches 2 leagues below the conference. Get in the real world.

NuneatonSkyBlue

I believe the boro charge £14 an adult. So on a tuesday night £18 for an adult a cov is a bargain. And £22 for a Saturday game probably isn't too bad considering at the boro you have to pay an extra £2 if you want a seat, the food and queues for the food are worse than at the ricoh and the level of football it worse (most of the time) than what you would see at the ricoh.

@richh87

Football is too expensive in this country. CFFC happen to be one of the cheapest to go and watch; but it's still over priced.

Covstu

It's the going rate get over it! Buy a season ticket and pay for it on a monthly basis

Lord_Nampil

if you dont want to be a season ticket holder the 6 and 12 game packages are the best! In some cases probably cheaper than a season ticket! My advise is to ring the club up and speak to Dan Walker (who im sure would be willing to speak to you) and ask what he can offer you! The Fact todays game at Swindon is 25 quid shows the price of football in this country is stupid!

psgm1

Banned
He asked if he could pay £22 for an £18 ticket so he could whinge about it costing too much :D

So insulting people with more sense of money in your mind is going to make me want to come back and watch city do you?

For 35 years I've been regularly to cov games, but more and more it is infested with morons like you spouting bile and attacking ANYONE who has priorities other than football!

I'm sick and tired of listening to people like you without a single clue about football, and am most definitely not prepared to pay £22 for the privilege)

As for the fuckwit saying its £18 - that is midweek - CHECK YOUR FACTS!

I'm not prepared to subsidise tossers like you anymore.

Congrats, you've lost cov a season ticket holder forever - hope you enjoy your victory in the empty stadium!

harvey098

So insulting people with more sense of money in your mind is going to make me want to come back and watch city do you?

For 35 years I've been regularly to cov games, but more and more it is infested with morons like you spouting bile and attacking ANYONE who has priorities other than football!

I'm sick and tired of listening to people like you without a single clue about football, and am most definitely not prepared to pay £22 for the privilege)

As for the feckwit saying its £18 - that is midweek - CHECK YOUR FACTS!

Congrats, you've lost cov a season ticket holder forever - hope you enjoy your victory in the empty stadium!

Fucking hell! Coventry are winning 2-1... 10 points out of 12 if we hang on.... And beating a team that charge £25. Instead of winging about never going again... Just don't go again simple. Shut up and fuck off.

smouch1975

Same time tomorrow then???

As for the fuckwit saying its £18 - that is midweek - CHECK YOUR FACTS!

Astute

As for the feckwit saying its £18 - that is midweek - CHECK YOUR FACTS!

You are nothing but a joke. Only ever come on to moan or whinge. If the bullshit you have just come out with is somehow true then you are more of an idiot than I previously thought.

BTW how could they have lost a STH when you are complaining how much match tickets are :D

harvey098

Forgot to say byeeeeeeee

Its only bye for now Astute, I'm sure he'll be back when we starting challenging at the top of the table again one day claiming he's "city til he dies" and always has been! Fans that can't get to games because of financial or logistical reasons but support the team, fine, no problem. Fickle fans can do one.

Users who are viewing this thread