How much F&B are CCFC getting in northampton (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
It will probably go to Northampton - local sellers and all that.

Bennets Afro

So it makes turning down acl latest rent offer even more ludicrous.
If all they are getting is ticket sales, then they should of snapped acl hand off at the thought of 10k fans each week instead of 800
If Sisu can agree a deal at NTFC with no F&B revenue, why can't they at the Ricoh and at least give us a chance of being competitive next season
60% of not a lot will see us plummet down the leagues

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Think a few weeks ago David Cardoza the NTFC Chairman said CCFC were paying rent and match day expenses and that other income streams were being shared

jesus-wept

We all know this Sixfields caper is a massive financial drain on sisu/otium revenues which makes them going ahead with it unbelievable and begs the question often asked on here why ? Have we all missed something.

A positive thing for me is if the Ricoh can be bulging Sunday it might show any would be new investors waiting in the wings, and there are supposed to be atleast two what the potential here can be.

covkid69

We all know this Sixfields caper is a massive financial drain on sisu/otium revenues which makes them going ahead with it unbelievable and begs the question often asked on here why ? Have we all missed something.

A positive thing for me is if the Ricoh can be bulging Sunday it might show any would be new investors waiting in the wings, and there are supposed to be atleast two what the potential here can be.

I'm quite surprised timmy twat face hasn't threatened acl with court action for stealing customers from the shitfields match on Sunday :)

Manchester_sky_blue

Pure speculation on my part but is it possible that SISU will look to take over Northampton and merge them with what remains of city? We all know that the "new stadium" idea is just pie in the sky and we also know that Northampton want additional investment - if money wasn't an issue for them you have to believe that they would never have agreed to groundshare with SISU FC in the first place.

chiefdave

In reality they will get very little even if they did get a decent sized crowd. NTFC outsource all their F&B to an external company who take the majority of the profit, NTFC then get a small cut and for our matches they will share that with SISU.

Bill Glazier

Pure speculation on my part but is it possible that SISU will look to take over Northampton and merge them with what remains of city? We all know that the "new stadium" idea is just pie in the sky and we also know that Northampton want additional investment - if money wasn't an issue for them you have to believe that they would never have agreed to groundshare with SISU FC in the first place.

A merger would make a league space for cc1883

Sbarcher

Profit from 15 pies, 3 crisps and 8 pints - you can easily see why SISU decided to go down this route. Champions League, here we come!

chiefdave

How much are these revenue streams worth at the Ricoh anyway. People don't spend that much in 2 hours at the Rioch do they? I've probably spent a grand total of about a tenner since the place opened.

SkyBlueM

Isn't the hysteria over F&B a bit over the top - wasn't only around £120k a season in total at the Ricoh with around £17k profit ?

Manchester_sky_blue

Isn't the hysteria over F&B a bit over the top - wasn't only around £120k a season in total at the Ricoh with around £17k profit ?

Thats just the matchday F&B. What SISU want is control of all revenue streams coming into the stadium, so thats all concerts, all conferences and exhibitions etc etc.

James Smith

Thats just the matchday F&B. What SISU want is control of all revenue streams coming into the stadium, so thats all concerts, all conferences and exhibitions etc etc.

And allegedly the freehold at their price to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread