How many to Rochdale? (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

700 I reckon.

Now we are home I can see our away average plummeting.

skyblue1991

New ground in the league, ticket prices average, about 2 hours from Cov.

Be disappointed if there was less than 1000 there. I'll be going so hope for a decent crowd!

glancy89

Has everyone suddenly gone morbidly depressed following one mid-week defeat after a 6 game unbeaten run??? We playing well, squad taking shape etc. We continue to pick up points the following will get bigger and bigger, a consistent place in the top six throughout the season will see 15/16k at Ricoh as we do rely on away fans bringing a good following to boost numbers and a solid 1000-1500 at away games. PUSB! Keep up good work Pressley! NB. Would like one or two more free transfers /loans

sky_blue_up_north

I be there not far from me...

Andy69

I agree we have 1 defeat and the moaning starts all over again! We need to get back behind the team so we can put another run together,also we should all still be on a high because we're back at the Ricoh,2 of us will be there at Rochdale from Blackpool.PUSB.See you there.

Sky Blue Harry H

Family stuff to do - but going to Preston game (just haven't told 'er indoors yet!) Give 'em a shout for us!

Sky Blue Harry H

Got yer new wheels yet?

Yay Wingy - cheers for remembering - got a one year old Hyundai i10 - bit small (but it'll leave some space in my garage for all the other stuff dumped in there - bikes, lawn mower, spare limbs etc!). Tax only £20 a year (result) and 4 years breakdown cover saves me the AA fee every year - so happy (although got to get used to the odd strange noise that every new/different car makes!) Be a while before my dearest let's me take it to an away game (unless it involves her at a shopping centre!)

Astute

Taking my little 4 year old to this one for his first league game. About 800 miles closer to home than the only other game he has been to :D

Will be at the Ratcliffe bars. Safest way of being able to get a drink. Open for three hours before the game and open afterwards. Large screen TV's. Food available. And right next to the ground. Got to get a ticket for him before the game as children and concessions have separate turnstiles to adults if they don't have a ticket.

Must remember no drinks an hour before the game for my lad. Not spending half of the first half going to the toilet with him again. Hope to see some of you there. We should be easy to spot as we will both be wearing last seasons away top as yellow is his favourite colour :D

runner

I actually think the mid week loss plus the 3 match ban of Reda has had an effect on people's interests ... and whilst I don't think that Reda in itself is enough to be doom and gloom ... he will be a big slot to fill tomorrow ... and could bias some fans from going ?

Users who are viewing this thread