How many more incoming ? (1 Viewer)

Deity

Morning Panda

Any insight into how many more we might have incoming ??

It still feels like we are a striker and a CAM missing.

larry_david

One of the lbs will go.
One of the strikers will go
Bosma
Lots of young uns will be loaned out which is good.
I still want a striker and/or bright

skybluegod

One of the lbs will go.
One of the strikers will go
Bosma
Lots of young uns will be loaned out which is good.
I still want a striker and/or bright

So from that maybe 8 players to go out? Wouldn't expect more than 2 more... but if we do that i expect one of the young CM's to be shipped out...

Last edited:

kg82

So from that maybe 8 players to go out? Wouldn't expect more than 2 more... but if we do that i expect one of the young CM's to be shipped out...

I take it you really want Chaplin to stay!

shmmeee

CAM is the last on their “must have” list I reckon, probably waiting to see what Bright does, still got plenty of loan slots so can afford to wait and go into the loan market if it falls through.

I don’t think a much better ST is available unless we get some cash in from a Bayliss/Wilson sale. In the case of the former obviously we’d need a replacement there too.

Grendel

Allasani is still here is t he?

Mr Panda

I don't know anything right now and it will probably be July before you see anything more exciting happening.

Can't see many people leaving because Robins wants options from the bench. Might see Brown leave maybe? He likes McCallum and I think they were hoping to ship Brown out in January.

cooperskyblue

If we signed Bright and that was it, I actually would be very happy with our business. A striker would be great, but assuming we stick to the 4231 system then maybe having a much stronger 3 behind the striker will seriously increase our goals tally.

Happy_Martian

Wow, that's one of the biggest squads I've seen for a while. And Wakefield surprises me, I honestly thought we'd got him on loan from Chelsea.

Users who are viewing this thread