How far can we go this season? (1 Viewer)

lordy_87

I know that most fans are not very optimistic and also not me, really. But there is slight chance of play-offs in my opinion, we could scrape play-offs if we sign up Madine and a solid keeper. I know we will probably end up lower mid-table but I want to know others thoughts on how far we could go.

malkitccfc

Mid table max for me. Think we'll finish between 17th-20th. We'll go on a bad run before the season ends and it will be a case of staying up.

J

Jack Griffin

I know that most fans are not very optimistic and also not me, really. But there is slight chance of play-offs in my opinion, we could scrape play-offs if we sign up Madine and a solid keeper. I know we will probably end up lower mid-table but I want to know others thoughts on how far we could go.

I think it most likely that Allsop will be signed on an 18m contract.

skybluepm2

Worth asking realistically at the end of January when transfer dealings have taken place which should give us a better idea of what is actually achievable.

Hines will go back, as will Pennington IMO and SP is still weighing up the option of keeping both Allsop and McQuoid. Nouble has gone downhill in terms of goalscoring exploits since that worldy against Plymouth and I sense a bit of bad blood between him and Pressley. January focuses on whether or not we can tie down Madine permanently which I doubt we can. We will be priced out of his wage bracket and Waggot will baulk at any hint of having to pay a fee god forbid. Jackson should be given one more go because there is definitely goals in there somewhere, Tudgay not so much.

For me, Martin is another key acquisition so hopefully the swap deal between he and Clarke can become permanent. Another winger and a hardman central midfielder would go a long way to giving us some cause for optimism. My current views on which way the season is going to go are changing after every game at the minute (I.e play offs if we win, relegation if we lose).

Users who are viewing this thread