How far away from you is the nearest supporter on match days ? (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

I have a season ticket at the edge of the family stand. Immediately in front of us no one for 8 rows, behind, no one directly at all (18 rows empty seats)
No one for about 50 seats to our left but to my right about 6 seats are a jolly family which is reassuring if I need someone to shout at. Altogether pretty isolated. Occasionally we sneak into other seats after half time just for a dare, or, if we are really daring, we pick any random seat at 2.45pm just to see what the chances are they belong to someone else - very little chance I hear you cry.

bigfatronssba

This kinda reminds me of this, 46 seconds in:

[video=youtube_share;Lc0uN3yM76k]http://youtu.be/Lc0uN3yM76k?t=46s[/video]

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Last game there was our usual 4, then two other regular. One bloke turned up and had a seat in between our season tickets, and insisted on sitting between our group despite the remainder of the row being empty. Even went away at ht seen me and my mate talking, and insisted on sittin in the seat he was allocated on his ticket.

im all for sitting where I have to and all that, but when there's another 20 seats going vacant, why insist on sitting in between people who know one another, but do not know you??? ;)

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

surrounded in the middle of block 20. before the sixfields move we sat towards the bottom of 20 and you'd be lucky to see another city fan 3 times a season lmao

Terry Gibson's perm

On my left there is somebody and on my right a space which is lovely.

Nick

Administrator
Last game there was our usual 4, then two other regular. One bloke turned up and had a seat in between our season tickets, and insisted on sitting between our group despite the remainder of the row being empty. Even went away at ht seen me and my mate talking, and insisted on sittin in the seat he was allocated on his ticket.

im all for sitting where I have to and all that, but when there's another 20 seats going vacant, why insist on sitting in between people who know one another, but do not know you??? ;)
Always one isn't there, had a bloke in the jsb stand moan about a kid knocking his chair while he was climbing up onto his chair. Why sit in the kids stand?

Sky Blue Harry H

Sorry - SW88 - I was cold and I needed the heat of other bodies to keep me warm !!;)

wingy

Always one isn't there, had a bloke in the jsb stand moan about a kid knocking his chair while he was climbing up onto his chair. Why sit in the kids stand?

TBF It can be annoying
Can happen anywhere within the Stadium but I see your point
I'm conscious of It when with my grandson
and do my best to curtail It
Having said that at home it's unlikely anyone is in front of us these days
Came back from Vienna via the Chunnel this time last year and had a Spanish or Italian Driver behind me
Being knackered from driving all I wanted was to close my eyes In silence but he rattled and kicked all the way through
I was ready to deck him

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
TBD It can be annoying
Can happen anywhere within the Stadium but I see your point
I'm conscious of It when with my grandson
and do my beast to curtail It
Having said that at home it's unlikely anyone is in front of us these days
Came back from Vienna via the Chunnel this time last year and had a Spanish or ItalianDrivrr behind me
Being knackered from driving all I wanted was to close my eyes In silence but rattled and kicked all the way through
I was ready to deck him
Don't get me wrong I wouldn't allow it, the poor kid was just climbing onto his seat though.

Just the fact this guy was straight on his case, if it was non stop for 20 minutes I could understand.

CJ_covblaze

I generally sit in row C of block 22 in front of the Mrs, her Dad & brother. There's been a few occasions this season where I have looked round and noticed that I'm the only one in that row. I'm not just talking about just B22. I'm talking about the entire AHT stand and ours!

Each game this season I've taken a panoramic shot. It's a very depressing album to look at!

skybluelee

If it upset you that much why didn't you lot move?

stupot07

I have people immediately in front and behind us, and to the left of us. There are 2 empty seats to the right of us. All the same people, most like us have sat there since the ricoh opened. Block 20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Jackoskyblue

Tbh I think I may be the only season ticket holder in block 25, there's usually no one on my row and no one for 5 rows front or back.

Users who are viewing this thread