Hope this isn't your *ahem* Box (contains nudity and not the type you want) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyblu3sk

mjxs2f.jpg

Last edited:

LastGarrison

Why the fuck would you post that on here?

If you want to see geezers cocks I'm sure there's plenty of places on the internet you can look.

I'mARealWizard

Full of full frontal nudity is it? Why would anyone on a male dominated board want to post pictures of naked men?

Chill mate.

No-one here thinks that you're gay because you happened to look at a pic of a naked guy.

You'd have to be making a fuss about nothing for us all to be thinking that... :thinking about:

Last edited:

skyblu3sk

Lol and now for the homophobic comments i saw some dudes cock and now my eyes have melted... grow up i thought it was hilarious and if it was my box i would be well pissed off

Otis

And anyway, if I wanted to see a cock I would have just gone onto the Beeb site and watched one of Kenny Dalglish's post match interviews.

LastGarrison

Seriously, chill out.

This is no big deal :wave:

Just not my preferred viewing at 9 o'clock in the morning on a football board.

Does make me wonder about all those threads on here of people moaning about swearing though and kids reading it. Although I'm sure most parents would happily let their kids see naked men on the internet, well he is stood in front of Cov's football pitch.

Think of the children god damn.

I'mARealWizard

Just not my preferred viewing at 9 o'clock in the morning on a football board.

Does make me wonder about all those threads on here of people moaning about swearing though and kids reading it. Although I'm sure most parents would happily let their kids see naked men on the internet, well he is stood in front of Cov's football pitch.

Think of the children god damn.

Such a hypocrite LOL!

You're very happy to post this elsewhere on the board:

adele_silva19.jpg

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/9900-The-hot-babes-thread?p=109548&viewfull=1#post109548

LastGarrison

Such a hypocrite LOL!

You're very happy to post this elsewhere on the board:

adele_silva19.jpg

http://www.skybluestalk.co.uk/threads/9900-The-hot-babes-thread?p=109548&viewfull=1#post109548

She got her minge spread out for all to see?

Like I say not my preferred viewing but next time someone gets on their high horse about this being a "family board", then they no longer have an argument. Especially when this is posted on the main board.

Personally, I'd much rather have it it that way. At least then you can call a c**t a c**t.

skyblu3sk

Like I say not my preferred viewing but next time someone gets on their high horse about this being a "family board", then they no longer have an argument. Especially when this is posted on the main board.

Personally, I'd much rather have it it that way. At least then you can call a c**t a c**t.

Depends what rules you go by, Broadcasting rules allow for a flaccid dong (not hard) but you aren't allowed to show a woman with open legs... go figure. Think the last company that did were fined 100k or something daft.

I'mARealWizard

It's irrelevant really. She's naked and she's posing in an erotic fashion.

And YOU posted this pic in a thread that had NO warning about nudity.

Yet when you go into a thread which is clearly labelled about having nudity - and further still NOT THE TYPE YOU WANT, you complain about it.

If it had some girl close to the age of consent, judging by your choice of pictures, with her tits out in front of the Ricoh, I seriously doubt you'd be making any of these complaints.

Would you.

LastGarrison

It's irrelevant really. She's naked and she's posing in an erotic fashion.

And YOU posted this pic in a thread that had NO warning about nudity.

Yet when you go into a thread which is clearly labelled about having nudity - and further still NOT THE TYPE YOU WANT, you complain about it.

If it had some girl close to the age of consent, judging by your choice of pictures, with her tits out in front of the Ricoh, I seriously doubt you'd be making any of these complaints.

Would you.

You like seeing cock. We get the fucking point.

However, the picture you have posted of mine she is not nude is she? She is semi nude so if you're going to try and be pedantic at least get it right.

And what the fuck are you trying to insinute with you're "close to the age of consent" comment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread