hope the villa scum get relegated (1 Viewer)

Evil Monkey

You're on a Cov forum - of course it's not just you. It's all of us! Shame we won't be in the Championsip to play them.

kg82

I don't cus I'll be even more gutted we've gone down and still won't play them!

That's exactly how I'm seeing it! I think it'll piss me off if Villa go down - not because I don't want them to but because we won't be there to play them! Mate of mine who's a Villa fan think's they're odds on though.

Somerset Sky Blue

Whilst it is annoying we can't play them - it still would be funny if they went down!
And, if everything goes well - perhaps play them in the Champ in 2013/14.
Or, even better, pass them if we go up and they go down again! (Very unlikely though!).

WestEndAgro

It would definitely soften the blow of our relegation, they are in dreadful form , so let's keep everything crossed that they do go down.

Somerset Sky Blue

Great isn't it - nothing for us to play for (apart from hoping that the Saints go up rather than the Hammers) - but focusing our football luck on Villa going down to make at least part of the season memorable!

covkid

This result has cheered me up no end... just a shame we still wont play the barstards next season in the leauge:mad:

Sky Blues

Cheered me up too, though like others I'd love to have been able to watch City play them again in the same league.
It's quite funny reading the monster relegation thread on this Villa forum as the responders basically go from 'no way' to 'getting worried' to 'we're screwed' over the last few weeks: http://www.villatalk.com/index.php?...orum&f=1&sid=10890b777e54a3c5c3c29e6d63ff68ca

It also makes our owners look relatively competent - we're going down because we're spending nothing on the team. The Villa fans reckon their owner has blown something like £150million getting them relegated!

Changeyourface

We'll be playing them in the championship in two years, can't fucking wait! Hate the bastards with a passion. Would almost make up for this fucking awful season... almost.

Users who are viewing this thread