Home form (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Was just looking are the form table and noticed we have really dropped off at home. Whilst we have seemed to have sorted our away form out and sitting 2nd in the away form table over the last 8 away games, we are languishing in 14th in the form table at home over the last 8 league games, winning just 3 and scoring just 8 goals.

I hadn't realised our home form had dropped off so much at home. Could be a worry with some huge games coming up at home.

40833f064ac524dcd5058154d6a07d51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

ccfcway

we have lost once in birmingham all season. Not bad at all considering its not our "home".

bawtryneal

Let's all hope Bolton are not due an away win
Seems a long time ago we played up there and should have won and drew 0-0.

Reactions: vow

wingy

Was just looking are the form table and noticed we have really dropped off at home. Whilst we have seemed to have sorted our away form out and sitting 2nd in the away form table over the last 8 away games, we are languishing in 14th in the form table at home over the last 8 league games, winning just 3 and scoring just 8 goals.

I hadn't realised our home form had dropped off so much at home. Could be a worry with some huge games coming up at home.

40833f064ac524dcd5058154d6a07d51.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Still maintaining 2 pp game though
I think .

Magwitch

Let's all hope Bolton are not due an away win
Seems a long time ago we played up there and should have won and drew 0-0.
That result still sticks in my throat, apart from some very dodgy referee decisions it’s one game where I think MRs team selection was questionable.

ccfcway

That result still sticks in my throat, apart from some very dodgy referee decisions it’s one game where I think MRs team selection was questionable.

he could have played oggy in goal and himself up front and we still should have won that game. opportunity to make amends coming up !

SeaSeeEffCee

we've only played 5 homes games in the league since the end of October, weird season. Won our first 5 but only won 3 of the following 8.

shmmeee

I think more teams are coming set up not to lose at St Andrews because of our record. Definitely had some disappointing draws recently though.

Users who are viewing this thread