Transfer Rumour Hiwula (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Wasn't he meant to be fit last week?

Grendel

Cant remeber word for word but he should be fit for next week unless he trips over a kerb or something!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Mo Konjik the second - he needs to get a silly song so the fans like him despite the fact he can’t be arsed to play most weeks

SlowerThanPlatt

Robins isn’t the manager to hold much sentiment even if you have performed for him before. We seen with Doyle and Grimmer last season. If he doesn’t think Hiwula is completely committed to the cause or not up to the standard we’re aspiring to he’ll be out the door

cc84cov

I
Another dig from robins
i thought that “As long as he doesn’t fal over a curb”

sounded to me like he thinks Hiwula doesn’t fancy playing & is pretending to be injured I would sell him & Baka in jan

D

Deleted member 2477

Get rid of both and put a cheeky loan bid in for McNulty. the scumberland fans hate him and want rid

cc84cov

Get rid of both and put a cheeky loan bid in for McNulty. the scumberland fans hate him and want rid
If we are top 6 in jan we need proven at this level or above the McNulty ship has sailed when he thought he was better than us

oscillatewildly

Mo Konjik the second - he needs to get a silly song so the fans like him despite the fact he can’t be arsed to play most weeks
I think SBD (comment above) may have this one covered. But just incase...
'Be Bop Hiwula, playing maybe?
Be Bop Hiwula, don't talk crazy,
Be Bop Hiwula, is he just lazy?
Be Bop Hiwula, tripped over a daisy,
Be Bop Hiwula, he, he, he long term absentee, oh absentee, oh absentee!'

covcity4life

Worrying comments. Bad form or not he cs be an asset for us. Would like to see him in a 2 upfront with a big man before we give up on him

Tommo1993

I think SBD (comment above) may have this one covered. But just incase...
'Be Bop Hiwula, playing maybe?
Be Bop Hiwula, don't talk crazy,
Be Bop Hiwula, is he just lazy?
Be Bop Hiwula, tripped over a daisy,
Be Bop Hiwula, he, he, he long term absentee, oh absentee, oh absentee!'

He’s the cat with the real bad feet,
He’ll play next weekend, he promised me.

Greggs

Quite relaxed when he isn't in the side. His constant bad touches and dreadful finishing were getting boring.

Irish Sky Blue

He’s better than Baka by a long way
He’s not the same type of player. When Hiwula has played as the central striker he has been completely dominated by defenders. It would be good to see how he gets on as part of a two man attack as I think he could be really effective in that role.

cc84cov

He’s not the same type of player. When Hiwula has played as the central striker he has been completely dominated by defenders. It would be good to see how he gets on as part of a two man attack as I think he could be really effective in that role.
Alongside Godden

BornSlippySkyBlue

Have thought this since his first game for us, still waiting to see it...

Users who are viewing this thread