Highlights (1 Viewer)

Cbaker89

Stuck in London anyone got video of highlights :)

ecky

Brilliant!!! such a great feeling knowing your club is doing well and playing great football, well done Elvis your the man..you have restored the pride in our team now lets get us back in Cov so everyone can watch this fantastic team!!!1:claping hands:

mark82

That's probably the least debatable red card in history. Jordan is lucky his head is still on his shoulders.

SonOfSnoz

Knowing our luck, a ricoh return would equal long ball clueless downwards footy!
Maybe stay at Sixfields till season end?

BurbageSkyBlues

Knowing our luck, a ricoh return would equal long ball clueless downwards footy!

I think Elvis is far too competent than to allow that to happen. Why on earth would we resort to a change of style because of the stadium? If we made the playoffs, and even got to wembley, we wouldn't change, would we?

Sometimes, it seems that the Ricoh is blamed unfairly for all of our ills. Maybe we should look closer to home, at the attitude of some so called fans, rather than the location.

When we arise from this nightmare, the Ricoh will prove to be a fine stage for our proud football club. it will rock!

Flying Fokker

I think Elvis is far too competent than to allow that to happen. Why on earth would we resort to a change of style because of the stadium? If we made the playoffs, and even got to wembley, we wouldn't change, would we?

Sometimes, it seems that the Ricoh is blamed unfairly for all of our ills. Maybe we should look closer to home, at the attitude of some so called fans, rather than the location.

When we arise from this nightmare, the Ricoh will prove to be a fine stage for our proud football club. it will rock!
He's proving to our best manager for a couple of decades.

ccfc92

Agreed. The team have proven they can play in front of big crowds at wolves. Also at least their player accepted the red card and walked. I'm sure he was just going for the ball, but it was too dangerous a challenge

letsallsingtogether

What shit might as well stay there forever then as we are obviously not good enough for a larger stadium. Prem here we come sorry but only room for 9,000,,

letsallsingtogether

So what makes our fans any different to any others from around the world???

covmark

Our strikers are on fire, great finishes from the pair of them. Claridge said on fl show that 16 league 1 teams have scored less than our front two. Bodes well.

skyblue1991

So what makes our fans any different to any others from around the world???

Because unfortunately the Ricoh is a soulless bowl and in League 1 regularly gets gates of only 1/3 of its capacity. Plenty of fans stil feel we're a Prem/Championship club and are 'too big' for this league. Bollocks, we deserve to be here! Therefore any mistake is slated.

Not denying it happens elsewhere with any team, but at least with most teams the chorus of boos and jeers can be drowned out by the majority of fans. Unfortunately we can't do that at the Ricoh; the players hear the said jibes and it affects their game.

I would happily stay at Sixfields until the end of the season if it meant promotion. We can start afresh at the Ricoh in the Championship where every fan is buzzing which means theres less negativity thus less jeering to affect the players. Either that or return as soon as possible but I do not want any fans slating every little mistake or yelling 'forward!' at every opportunity; this will extinguish the hard work that has been put in by the players!

My tuppence.

Users who are viewing this thread