Highlights - Bury (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 4439
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4439

Cheers for that. I am in the unfortunate position of having to ration my games these days, and it doesn't look like the decision to miss today was the best call I've ever made :(

Well, it was bloody freezing, bury couldn't be bothered, and the atmo wasn't that great: I've enjoyed other games more tbh.

brizzle

Really? I must have been in a different ground to you. I watched a fantastic team performance and loved the great renditions of the Sky Blue Song

The Reverend Skyblue

I'm with you Brizzle, I went into the west stand as I had the wife and daughter with me and I thought the atmosphere was great considering the ground was a third full.
strangely the stewarding in the west stand was really good, very polite and one of them said "I hope you enjoy the game today sir " when I couldn't find the row number and he showed me the way.

Terry Gibson's perm

Won and scored six let in none so could only have been happier if we had scored seven or more, also had Cargill to score anytime at 12-1

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How on earth did Flecks goal even get to the goal line, and how was Maddison aloud so much time before his shot?

You can only play what's in front of you, but they were awful and we fucking slaughtered them today.

ccfc92

How on earth did Flecks goal even get to the goal line, and how was Maddison aloud so much time before his shot?

You can only play what's in front of you, but they were awful and we fucking slaughtered them today.

Makes a nice change. Normally we slaughter teams and get beaten :D

ccfc92

Armstrong's first, are the Bury fans celebrating the goal? :laugh:

Also Fleck's goal, who's the keeper blaming? :laugh:

H

Huckerby

Can anybody in UK rip the highlights to YouTube and repost?

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk
Download a vpn app for your phone, or zenmate for chrome on computer

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Gazolba

Not authorized in my location!

D

Deleted member 4439

Armstrong's first, are the Bury fans celebrating the goal? :laugh:

Also Fleck's goal, who's the keeper blaming? :laugh:

At 3-0 up some of their fans at the front appeared to be waving goodbye to Flitcroft, and by applauding at 5-0 seemed to be making their point by saying "that's the way to do it".

The goalie was blaming his defender for having stuck a leg out for the ball but missing it, rather than blaming himself for being a bit crap.

stevefloyd

If you download an app called tunnel bear it will allow you to be able to watch the video in other countries... i watched in Thailand ☺☺☺

Users who are viewing this thread