Hibs worst home defeat since 1985 (1 Viewer)

ccfcway

well done McPake and O'Donovan

havent seen defending like that since at the city ground yesterday

ccfcdan

well done McPake and O'Donovan

havent seen defending like that since at the city ground yesterday

1985 the year of my birth. My mum and dad were so proud! I love watching the pigeons in town. I wonder how many years the pigeons have been around? When i die i will be a pigeon and eat brandy snaps as there my fave. PUSB Well we sing together we will all be pigeons!!!!!

ccfcway

1985 the year of my birth. My mum and dad were so proud! I love watching the pigeons in town. I wonder how many years the pigeons have been around? When i die i will be a pigeon and eat brandy snaps as there my fave. PUSB Well we sing together we will all be pigeons!!!!!

sounds like an AT press conference that !

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
dont think ROD got on but saw some of it on sky and McPake was awful (lucky not to give away two penalties) but then again the whole Hibs team were awful. Wouldnt want him back in our team on that form

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

Are you a fan of Eric Cantona by any chance? "The seagulls will always follow the trawlers" etc, :D

ccfcdan

Are you a fan of Eric Cantona by any chance? "The seagulls will always follow the trawlers" etc, :D

Haha. To be honest Houch im fed up of our club. Were in such a mess it really saddens me. So by writng tosh amuses me slightly. That was a superb quote by Cantona though. The journalists had no idea if what he was saying had any sort of meaning or wether he'd lost his mind. :D

Users who are viewing this thread