He's back. (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

I see old Dales back on the scene apologising for the way he went about things going against the advise given him by the likes of Gary Hoffman etc.
Says he is back and now has a team which will be making a bid of which he is the backer.
Read this on SBF on facebook
Fun and games back on.

shmmeee

Hate to piss on Dales strawberries, but I can exclusively reveal that my consortium of Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne and T' Challa, son of T'Chaka is nearly ready to take over from Sisu.

Joy SnapChatted me last night to confirm, just waiting on my lawyer Matt Murdoch to tie up the legals then it’s Premier League 2020!

I can also confirm Gary Hoffman has asked to join, saying we are the most credible partner he’s ever worked with.

rob9872

I have a team looking to make a bid too unfortunately at the moment we have no money !!
I have none either. Can I join your consortium please?

skybluetony176

Hate to piss on Dales strawberries, but I can exclusively reveal that my consortium of Tony Stark, Bruce Wayne and T' Challa, son of T'Chaka is nearly ready to take over from Sisu.

Joy SnapChatted me last night to confirm, just waiting on my lawyer Matt Murdoch to tie up the legals then it’s Premier League 2020!

I can also confirm Gary Hoffman has asked to join, saying we are the most credible partner he’s ever worked with.

That’s right folks, the secret is out. I am Ironman. Dur dur dur dur dur, dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur dur.

Users who are viewing this thread