Herman (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
It appears Herman is going to be out for between 4-5 months! I personally think he should agree to end his contract as we're not likely to give hima new deal in the summer so there's no real reason for him to stick around. But then again, what footballer of today is likely to agree to do that?

I can only think of Telfer who's done that in recent years. Was it Bournmouth he was at when he did that?

http://www.coventrycity-mad.co.uk/n...ut_for_four_to_five_months_730392/index.shtml

Nick

Administrator
Yep, good gesture that is.

Doesn't it mean we will pay for his medical care now?

CovLis86

Im sure footballers have Insurance policies. He can use that to pay for his medical care. Would really like to think he wont just stay at home or using up the physios time draining our very precious little cash.

ccfcway

he will stay and become club captain in the summer in League One....

With Keogh and Clingan going, it will be him, with Platt as vice captain

Sick Boy

If he is here until the end of the season then it is pointless offering him a new deal at the moment, especially when we are likely to have a new manager.

J

Jack Griffin

For all we know he is on a pay as you play deal.

I imagine it is a fraction of the Portsmouth salary with Portsmouth liable for the balance of his contract (or paid a %age up front & contract terminated).

Was it a tactical mistake by AT? Take on injury prone player and allow Portsmouth to claim they need emergency loan to replace him. Mmmm just saying.

Nick

Administrator
I swear I read at the time it was an old injury that he has had problems with?

Not picked up in the medical? (if it is the case)

dongonzalos

If he is here until the end of the season then it is pointless offering him a new deal at the moment, especially when we are likely to have a new manager.

Hope you are wrong, having had more managers than seasons we have been in the championship suggests sacking managers may not be a top idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread