Here's what I said in October... (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

..."predicting what results you will get is an impossible task. Teams are fading and losing early form and various circumstances such as injuries and squad depth will begin to take a toll of most of them - a place where we are exceptionally strong tbf.
So we will likely keep improving while most others will fade more on average.
Based on that I see us doing better than some may predict.

I see us unbeaten in November now with possible 4 wins and a draw if I had to try and predict the future.
December a couple of posible defeats.
Think we will be firmly in the top 6 come the New Years. "

Paxman II

We are not in the new years yet!

Point of the post was the first paragraph to be fair. Think that still applies going into the new year.

wingy

It does illustrate that although we have been on a storming run with only one defeat and a couple of draws in 14 ,catching the coatails is a lengthy job as others kick into gear also and obviously the handicap of the first 7 games .So to get Automatic based on form after the first 8 we can only afford at best one defeat and a couple of draws.:thinking about:

rob9872

We are not in the new years yet!

Point of the post was the first paragraph to be fair. Think that still applies going into the new year.

Looks more like point of the post was to be a smug bastard and say "I was right" ... however, nobody is more pleased than me that you are!

hill83

Look, we are all really pleased that we are doing well, the amount of times I've looked at the table in the last couple of weeks is a hell of a lot.
But let's tone down the smug threads!

You are really clever, well done ;)

Users who are viewing this thread