Helping Out Fellow Fans Part III – Season Ticket Fund (1 Viewer)

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
Ahead of the memberships opening up this week and the opening game Friday, don't forget to nominate individuals you would like to help

Grendel

How I’d this actually going to work given there are no season tickets available? I assume it’s not just buying memberships And claimants from last year I assume are excluded?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
How I’d this actually going to work given there are no season tickets available? I assume it’s not just buying memberships And claimants from last year I assume are excluded?
We are looking at every nomination in the same way and if we feel we can help then we will look as to how best we can do that but I suspect the majority of funds will have to be used when the stadium opens up for match packages or tickets in the future.

Sky Blue Harry H

When the move to The Ricoh happens, it would be great to kickstart this thread / initiative again and hopefully the club will be on board in terms of encouraging as many struggling/deserving/etc supporters to be able to attend, who might not otherwise be able to afford to. I'll happily contribute (usual 50p !) if/when this restarts.

shmmeee

Worried that from the sounds of it it’ll be a membership type thing again and all the problems that came with that this season (is it right to take limited spaces? Is buying an iFollow sub in the same spirit? What about people who don’t feel comfortable going?)

Really hope it’s full crowds from day 1.

Sky Blue Harry H

Worried that from the sounds of it it’ll be a membership type thing again and all the problems that came with that this season (is it right to take limited spaces? Is buying an iFollow sub in the same spirit? What about people who don’t feel comfortable going?)

Really hope it’s full crowds from day 1.

I'll buy a Season ticket and will attend once I'm comfortable that things are 'safe'. To be honest it's more likely the away games (travelling on coach) that will feel a bit stranger at the beginning, in terms of not being able to minimise close contact. Hopefully other events will have provided enough evidence regarding risk/new strains etc etc (don't want to overthink that at the moment, what with that little bit of light at the end of the tunnel !)

chiefdave

Worried that from the sounds of it it’ll be a membership type thing again
Have the club, or any other club for that matter, actually given any indication that will be the case?

Saw an interview with the chief exec of the Nottingham Arena talking about the 21/22 ice hockey season and he didn't seem to think there would be any issue. Said they expect to be running a full program of events at full capacity by the autumn. Edgbaston has tickets on sale for events at full capacity over the summer, and in more than one case they're already sold out.

shepardo01

Have the club, or any other club for that matter, actually given any indication that will be the case?

Saw an interview with the chief exec of the Nottingham Arena talking about the 21/22 ice hockey season and he didn't seem to think there would be any issue. Said they expect to be running a full program of events at full capacity by the autumn. Edgbaston has tickets on sale for events at full capacity over the summer, and in more than one case they're already sold out.
Boddy mentioned the membership scheme last week, Dave.
Think he also included words such as "could" and "similar".... so not overly clear or committal.

shmmeee

Last programme notes Boddy suggested it and I think someone said they’d heard rumours of 8k limits

Evo1883

When the move to The Ricoh happens, it would be great to kickstart this thread / initiative again and hopefully the club will be on board in terms of encouraging as many struggling/deserving/etc supporters to be able to attend, who might not otherwise be able to afford to. I'll happily contribute (usual 50p !) if/when this restarts.

I reckon they will have very reasonable prices next season

mark82

Are the funds still there or has MMJ used it to fund his relapse?

We split it. I've got a new car. Cheers all.

In all seriousness, last season's effort was hardly touched so it gives us a nice starting point for this year as & when we kick things off. Will be speaking with the club in the near future to get a feel of how things may work and if they can support for this year.

Users who are viewing this thread