Help (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

Just tried to buy a ticket for spurs. Can buy the ticket okay. But can't select deliver.

Anyone else having this problem? and if so, is there a way around it? I cant pick the ticket up from the ricoh

Otis

When I saw the thread 'help' I thought it was going to be another one about the end of the world tomorrow.

Sky Blue Luke

Struggling to select the tickets myself, just getting ''please transfer these seats to the basket, you can then add further seats up to the limit of your allocation'' pop up everytime I select a seat?

BurbageSkyBlues

At least you get that far...trying to get two more tickets online, can't get out of a loop between selecting the match and selecting 'tickets'

Fec!?!! Useless

ccfc92

i can select seat fine, its just when the option of deliver or collect, i cant select deliver

Forza

Struggling to select the tickets myself, just getting ''please transfer these seats to the basket, you can then add further seats up to the limit of your allocation'' pop up everytime I select a seat?

Happening for me too. Shows a lot of available seats in block 32 but can't add to basket. Must be all gone..

Users who are viewing this thread