Help wanted! Do you own the 1992-94 home kit? (1 Viewer)

kapowaz

Image_i5u1FW1N1p.png

I‘m looking to get hold of the 1992-94 CCFC home kit. It doesn’t matter what size so long as it’s in reasonably good condition. As it’s quite rare I’m sure most people wouldn’t be prepared to part with it if they have one, but I‘m happy to pay just to loan it temporarily (to make a high-quality scan of the material) and return it unworn.

Anybody able to help me out?

Otis

Image_i5u1FW1N1p.png

I‘m looking to get hold of the 1992-94 CCFC home kit. It doesn’t matter what size so long as it’s in reasonably good condition. As it’s quite rare I’m sure most people wouldn’t be prepared to part with it if they have one, but I‘m happy to pay just to loan it temporarily (to make a high-quality scan of the material) and return it unworn.

Anybody able to help me out?
I would think most people WOULD be happy to part with it.

Bloody awful kit.

If I had the top I would pay you to take it off my hands.

torchomatic

I had that and used to wear it when we were decorating. Chucked it away in the end as it was covered in paint.

One of my regrets I must say. In hindsight I would have stuck it on eBay.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

I had that and used to wear it when we were decorating. Chucked it away in the end as it was covered in paint.

One of my regrets I must say. In hindsight I would have stuck it on eBay.

I bet there will be somebody searching eBay with some weird fetish for old horrific football kits covered in paint! You’ve lost a few quid there!!

Marty

I think I may actually have that top in the attic. I'll have a look tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread