Hello I'm not dead yet (1 Viewer)

deanocity3

I'm now assistant manager to Dave Busst and the Coventry City Legends team we have our first charity match of the season this Sunday 17th May At the Highway Club Tile Hill,Its a fun day and starts at 12.30 The match kicks off at 2.30.been told the likes of Bussty, Carsley Adebola and Benno are among those playing
attachment.php

Attachments

• fete poster.jpg
    fete poster.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,006

wingy

I'm now assistant manager to Dave Busst and the Coventry City Legends team we have our first charity match of the season this Sunday 17th May At the Highway Club Tile Hill,Its a fun day and starts at 12.30 The match kicks off at 2.30.been told the likes of Bussty, Carsley Adebola and Benno are among those playing
attachment.php

Hi Deano sounds a nice afternoon out
Very nearly an auspicious date:)

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

Deano might see you there as I haven't seen a decent game of football all season this has to be better then what we have witnessed this season....

Sky Blue Kid

attachment.php
Nice one Deano, btw SW if you happen to be reading this......Sign up the four of them...We might just have a chance of play-offs next season.

Otis

You're not dead yet?

So who the hell's funeral was that I went to a couple of months back? And whose vol au vents and cheese straws was that, that was I eating? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread