Hedge Funds (1 Viewer)

Samo

Well I had a whip round to get mine sorted out and to be honest nobody gave a shit. I hired a strimmer eventually.

Senior Vick from Alicante

I am sure OSB posted a piece some years ago that indicated SISU or part of the group were going to make massive profits from gas and oil pipelines that they had invested in. The thing about hedge funds as a whole depends on wether investors keep their money in, if they pull out at any time the fund managers will loose their fees I would think.

hill83

I believe one of Sisu's was in the news for making some healthy profits not so long ago.

What is the point of this thread, out of interest?

He's another poster who's username won't fit soon. So he's trying his hardest to keep it relevant.

Gint11

Another completely pointless thread. What kind of question is that? Who gives a fuck whether Hedge funds are successfull or not! Somtimes I think Users on here just start threads to do nothing other than get the Thread starting score up!!

Another completely pointless thread. What kind of question is that? Who gives a fuck whether Hedge funds are successfull or not! Somtimes I think Users on here just start threads to do nothing other than get the Thread starting score up!!

And Yours was a pointless reply !

Rob S

trophy.jpg

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

I believe one of Sisu's was in the news for making some healthy profits not so long ago.

What is the point of this thread, out of interest?
t between 200 an

Just got back on line,watching Newsnight last night had a feature on hedge funds seems 90% of them fold or go bust. One was valued at between 200 to 300 million dollars went for one dollar a year later.

Users who are viewing this thread