Heavyweight Boxing Tonight (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

2 Heavyweight fights tonight. Chisora v Parker then over in the states Andy Ruiz takes on Chris Arreola. Both fights dont seem to be generating much excitement in boxing fans as usual, as all talk is about the upcoming Fury v AJ contest. Any fight fans bothering ?

Evo1883

No , but I know Campbell Hatton personally .

My step mum's sister is his nan , so we keep an eye out for him .

I think he's being pushed too soon though and it's a case of who your dad is in his regard.

LastGarrison

Courtenay v Bridges was the best fight I’ve seen in ages and Taylor v Jonas last night was another belter!

Take away all the make bravado bollocks and women’s boxing is quality. Pitting the very best against each other and, as of yet, no politics getting in the way.

The vodka kicked in after the first few rounds of the Parker/Chisora fight so just had to Google the result as don’t remember much after the knockdown 🙈

Adge

You didn’t miss much-Chisora announcing that the judges don’t like him so he is going to carry on.

bringbackrattles

Courtenay v Bridges was the best fight I’ve seen in ages and Taylor v Jonas last night was another belter!

Take away all the make bravado bollocks and women’s boxing is quality. Pitting the very best against each other and, as of yet, no politics getting in the way.

The vodka kicked in after the first few rounds of the Parker/Chisora fight so just had to Google the result as don’t remember much after the knockdown 🙈
Not much quality to be honest on show. Over in the states Ruiz got the decision I've just read, but there were brawls going on in the crowd, been to a couple of boxing nights like that !

Macca

very true still a real honest sport the women’s game

bringbackrattles

Off topic a little but today May 3rd 1921 Sugar Ray Robinson was born. Rated pound for pound the greatest ever boxer. My dad told me all about him and how great he was, and watching many of his fights on YouTube it's hard to disagree.

Evo1883

Off topic a little but today May 3rd 1921 Sugar Ray Robinson was born. Rated pound for pound the greatest ever boxer. My dad told me all about him and how great he was, and watching many of his fights on YouTube it's hard to disagree.

Better than Audley Harrison?
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread