Haye (1 Viewer)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Was in the Coronation Club earlier they never put the fight on but they put Radio 5 on what happened before the fight started?
In other news some bloke in the club grabbed a bar stool and stood on it next to the telly and said he was trying to hear the fight in 3d

Disorganised1

I used to be a member of the Corrie ~ nearly 40 years ago - I bet some of my mates still are.

gouldberg

That's what happens when you put on an England shirt....plenty of talent but don't put up a fight.

Nick

Administrator
So much for this amazing plan he had, how he was going to make the robot malfunction. Feel a bit annoyed I paid for it.

blueflint

would'nt waste my brass not keen on boxing anymore as its like horse racing fixed:thinking about:

Like you Nick - paid £15 and watched a man v a boy.

Haye was completely out of range for the whole of the fight - when he did connect VK easily swayed out of trouble and continued to pepper DH's features.

Well that's Murry gone, DH gone it doesn't get any better does it ???

PUSB

Covstu

It was awful but the piss poor excuse was worse! Vlad outboxed him from start to finish and Haye rarely lookde like rocking the big man. I know there is always banter before the fight but to continue after you have been beaten just stinks of poor sportsmanship. I think he was thinking of the excuse before the fight thats why he was late getting out of the locker!!!

Marty

hahaha, the coronation club, when i was a young lad 10-15 years ago, my old man always use to take us to the disco on a saturday. we went in there last season for the first time in god knows how long and it was the same old faces, talking bout the same old crap.

Paxman II

He made a bit of a fool of himself b4 the fight and then during it.

You can shoot your mouth off but you have to know where the line is drawn.

I never shared his 'over confidence' for a win against the big guy who is no mug.

Kuklinski

Haye was a disgrace before the fight with his juvenile antics, and after with his pathetic excuses. I won't knock him for what went on inside the ring because I don't knock anybody brave enough to go in and trade punches man to man.

Nick

Administrator
Haye was a disgrace before the fight with his juvenile antics, and after with his pathetic excuses. I won't knock him for what went on inside the ring because I don't knock anybody brave enough to go in and trade punches man to man.

I would get in the ring with anybody for the couple of million he would have got.

mauro=beast

haye = pussy, other guy beasted him

Users who are viewing this thread