Have you got a gaming rig??? (1 Viewer)

jas005

Hey!

Bit of a strange one this - I need to beg/borrow/steal a PC gaming rig for an hour or so. Can anyone help? i want to evaluate some 3D scanning hardware and software but my PC (specifically the GPU) isn't up to the job. Looking for an i5 or better CPU, 16GB RAM and an upper-middle class GPU with at least 2GB memory (preferably 4GB - it's the GPU that's the most critical component).

Can anyone help? Happy to provide transport for the volunteer and their rig - we're in the Severn Stars Industrial Estate just south east of the city centre.

Thanks!

James.

Nick

Administrator
Got an i5 iMac, but doubt the graphics are good enough.

Can't you nip down PC world to get a graphics card? :)

chiefdave

Hey!

Bit of a strange one this - I need to beg/borrow/steal a PC gaming rig for an hour or so. Can anyone help? i want to evaluate some 3D scanning hardware and software but my PC (specifically the GPU) isn't up to the job. Looking for an i5 or better CPU, 16GB RAM and an upper-middle class GPU with at least 2GB memory (preferably 4GB - it's the GPU that's the most critical component).

Can anyone help? Happy to provide transport for the volunteer and their rig - we're in the Severn Stars Industrial Estate just south east of the city centre.

Thanks!

James.

Can't whoever you're buying the scanning hardware from supply a test rig?

Users who are viewing this thread