Hater, Lover or Bully, which one are you? (1 Viewer)

Otis

There are no grey areas and nothing inbetween. It's black and white. You have to conform to one of the 3 groups.

You are either a Hater (as in Thomas haters, Thorn haters, Sisu haters, council haters, Oggy haters, Bigi haters), or a Lover (as in a Sisu lover, Wasps lover or council lover) or a Bully (as in people 'bullying' Burge by simply saying they don't think he's good enough).

Remember, any time you say you don't rate a player you are a bully or a hater! Any time you criticise our owners, for any single action at all, you are a hater. Any time you praise our owners for any single action as all, you are lover. Same too if you criticise the council for any single action, or praise the council for any single action. Any of the above and you are deemed as being in one of the 3 groups.

Tha's it! You are one of the 3 and nothing else. This forum is intransigent and unmoving.

So, what are you? Speak up or now you will automatically be placed in a group by default and have a yellow star pinned to your clothing.

I'm so glad to come on here and find it is forum within a bubble that does not reflect the normal world outside, or indeed represent any part of normal, every day human interaction I am part of on a day to day basis outside of this strange world.

You also have to be a Grendelette or a Tonyite. Again, no inbetween! ;)

I don't rate Lee Burge, so therefore I am a Bully. I think the council have done some things right, so therefore I am a council Lover. I have criticised Oggy too on the odd occasion, so therefore I am an Oggy Hater and I also criticised Bigi last Saturday, though I like him, which probably makes me a Hater, Bully and a Lover.

What are you? You must conform, you must be grouped and herded. :D

Last edited:

mechaishida

There are no grey areas and nothing inbetween. It's black and white. You have to conform to one of the 3 groups.

You are either a Hater (as in Thomas haters, Thorn haters, Sisu haters, council haters, Oggy haters, Bigi haters), or a Lover (as in a Sisu lover, Wasps lover or council lover) or a Bully (as in people 'bullying' Burge by simply saying they don't think he's good enough).

Remember, any time you say you don't rate a player you are a bully or a hater! Any time you criticise our owners, for any single action at all, you are a hater. Any time you praise our owners for any single action as all, you are lover. Same too if you criticise the council for any single action, or praise the council for any single action. Any of the above and you are deemed as being in one of the 3 groups.

Tha's it! You are one of the 3 and nothing else. This forum is intransigent and unmoving.

So, what are you? Speak up or now you will automatically be placed in a group by default and have a yellow star pinned to your clothing.

I'm so glad to come on here and find it is forum within a bubble that does not reflect the normal world outside, or indeed represent any part of normal, every day human interaction I am part of on a day to day basis outside of this strange world.

You also have to be a Grendelette or a Tonyite. Again, no inbetween! ;)

I don't rate Lee Burge, so therefore I am a Bully. I think the council have done some things right, so therefore I am a council Lover. I have criticised Oggy too on the odd occasion, so therefore I am an Oggy Hater and I also criticised Bigi last Saturday, though I like him, which probably makes me a Hater, Bully and a Lover.

What are you? You must conform, you must be grouped and herded. :D

My place in this forum's annals is set. I have created a monster.

Anyways, uh, that speech was about as black and white as Jorge Campos' World Cup goalie shirt...for fear of being herded into the wrong gang, I'd like to sit on the fence and see what everyone else says. :D

Ranjit Bhurpa

I'm with you Otis, our natural DNA means we always have to have a foot in each camp.
Regarding your second suggestion as a Grendelette or Tonyite, would either group be able to come on as half time cheerleaders, waving our pom poms and shouting 'Ra Ra Ra!'??? For me this is crucial ;)

Otis

My place in this forum's annals is set. I have created a monster.

Anyways, uh, that speech was about as black and white as Jorge Campos' World Cup goalie shirt...for fear of being herded into the wrong gang, I'd like to sit on the fence and see what everyone else says. :D

Next step is draw up brigade badges! may start that today if the game is a tad boring.

Otis

I'm with you Otis, our natural DNA means we always have to have a foot in each camp.
Regarding your second suggestion as a Grendelette or Tonyite, would either group be able to come on as half time cheerleaders, waving our pom poms and shouting 'Ra Ra Ra!'??? For me this is crucial ;)

I need to think on, on that one.

Otis

I think incorporating a badly-drawn cock into one of these badges would be a master-stroke.
He had quite a few hits a few years back didn't he? ...... Or was that Badly Drawn Boy?

Sent from my LG-D405 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Philosorapter

Got to say, Otis is on fire with this one.

[video=youtube;xwOCmJevigw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwOCmJevigw[/video]

Last edited:

Otis

Applying the HLB (Hater, Lover, Bully) formula, because I said Charles-Cook was very poor yesterday I am now offically a RCC hater and a terrible fan as a result.

mechaishida

Tell you what, lets simplify the whole concept: Warriors, Grendelettes and Tonyites.

I'll do the Warriors badge, but it's probably going to contain the Gerard Butler 'SPARTAAAAAAAA' image as it's motif.

mechaishida

I'm more a Worrier than a Warrior.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

See, now you're making the grey area as grey as a grey suit on a grey salesman on a grey day in...Grays Athletic...

Personally, I think you've lost heart in the whole project...:(

Users who are viewing this thread