Has this reply from John Mutton been shown before? (1 Viewer)

skybluebeduff

Not sure if this has been posted on here or not? but a reply from Mr Mutton faxed to Nikki Sinclaire MEP

feel free to remove thread if this has been posted and talked upon.

Attachments

• skyblue.jpg
    skyblue.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 53
  • skyblue1.jpg
    skyblue1.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 39

wingy

Well reading that someone can't do basic maths surprise surprise,the rent is only 5% of total expenditure whch would mean outgoings of around £25m. ,or do they mean a fifth of expenditure .:thinking about:

coundonskyblue

Its interesting that the letter is dated 2nd May and at the bottom it says for copies to be sent to the Telegraph & CWR yet I've seen/heard nothing about it.

Delmonte

Its interesting that the letter is dated 2nd May and at the bottom it says for copies to be sent to the Telegraph & CWR yet I've seen/heard nothing about it.

It would get in the way of their adverts. The CET never reports when something actually happens locally. Stopped getting it because it's turning into "The Citizen"

stupot07

Well reading that someone can't do basic maths surprise surprise,the rent is only 5% of total expenditure whch would mean outgoings of around £25m. ,or do they mean a fifth of expenditure .:thinking about:

definitely when you consider out player wage bill was reportedly only £5m and we've had a net income of about £2m in transfers this season. Even if the wage bill another £1m where is the other £16-17m per annum going that Mutton is proposing we're spending. And considering our turnover is about £9m - wouldn't that mean we would be losing £15-16m per annum?

This is the problem all sides are saying halve truth's it's very difficult to say what is actually truth and with is lies.

1) Mutton - Rent is only 5% of ccfc's expenditure
2) ACL - The Ricoh isn't reliant on ccfc's income and could easily survive without it
3) ACL - We can't give ccfc a rent reduction because we're struggling to make a profit - i.e. we are reliant (at this moment) on ccfc's rent

And that's before you start considering the ccfc's quotes/soundbites.

Users who are viewing this thread