Has anyone noticed? (2 Viewers)

S

SkyBlue Baker96

The when the players give interviews they don't use a nickname for robins?, like with the previous managers it was 'Thorny' and 'shawsy' , i'm glad they don't because it shows robins has disiplined them and yes they seem to all have a joke but it seems very unprofessional to be calling someone 'Marky' etc,

lordsummerisle

The when the players give interviews they don't use a nickname for robins?, like with the previous managers it was 'Thorny' and 'shawsy' , i'm glad they don't because it shows robins has disiplined them and yes they seem to all have a joke but it seems very unprofessional to be calling someone 'Marky' etc,

They did try calling him Marky Mark, but was in breach of copyright apparently, so had to desist after the lawyers got in touch.

Otis

Good. Should be about respect.

When I was in my last employment i never called my boss Mikey.

Good job really cos her name was Bernadette.

Blue Maniac

There are some football managers who you'd never call by a nickname or a shortened version of their name. I very much doubt many Manchester United players from the last 26 years call their boss 'Alex'.

Black6Osprey

Footballers really are a strange breed. I can't imagine normal people calling their boss "gaffer". You'd come across like a total queer. What the hell is wrong with using his name? Its like they're still at school.

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What goes "Mark, Mark!"

A dog with a hair-lip! :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Someone wrote his name down once as Marc Robins. He said "No! It's Mark with a 'K'"
The bloke said "what, Kark?"

Users who are viewing this thread