Has anyone got any updates from the SBT meeting tonight? (2 Viewers)

I was eleven in 87

I couldn't go tonight so was hoping that somebody who did could supply the details of the meeting?

chiefdave

I'm not sure how it can not be franchising. They could argue they had no other option but it's still moving a club miles away from it's home.

torchomatic

Brighton Sky Blue

That's the Q+A over. Not much new come from it except amongst other things revealing that Wasps started eyeing up the Ricoh at the end of last year.

Noggin

Nick Eastwood: Derek Richardson owns Wasps not a Hedgefund. Wasps own 100% of ACL. No other parties involved.

so whats with all the mgi, maltese hedge fund stuff we've been hearing for weeks? more spin and lies?

Nick

Administrator
Michael asked a decent question:

Michael Orton (KCIC): Please put forward an example of what you've done so far to help CCFC.

Nick Eastwood: Committing to upgrading and relaying the pitch is one so far.

I wouldn't say that is being done to help CCFC is it? Are Wasps going to play indoors?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Nick Eastwood: We signed an agreement with CCC that we wouldn't screw over CCFC and jack up the rent.
Nick Eastwood: Jimmy Hill and Memorial Garden are staying put. The bricks are part of the stadium structure.
Nick Eastwood: No not something we're considering (in regards to buying CCFC)
Nick Eastwood: There are ongoing discussions regarding these things (In regard to being kicked out the home dressing room)
Nick Eastwood: I couldn't even tell you what colour the seats are at Wycombe off the top of my head (About changing the seat colour)
Nick Eastwood: Could look into having a joint retail outlet at the Ricoh.
Floor: Have you ever held discussions with Gary Hoffman, Joe Elliott or Ray Ranson? Nick Eastwood: Yes but I can't say which one.
Nick Eastwood: We will provide a clean stadium. Any signage will belong to CCFC on a match day*.
Nick Eastwood: I think the majority will this year. After the summer probably around half as ST. The rest may go to half STs or lower (about Wasp season ticket holders)

Some tweets

chiefdave

I wouldn't say that is being done to help CCFC is it? Are Wasps going to play indoors?

I'd say it's just a happy side effect that we get a better pitch. Speaking of which someone told me rugby pitches have longer grass than football pitches, how is that going to work? Wouldn't want it to stop us playing the Coventry way!

bradwellskyblues

I have no anger towards wasps as they have done what they can for their club,but my anger is towards sisu/CCc for allowing this to happen

Grendel

Nick Eastwood: Derek Richardson owns Wasps not a Hedgefund. Wasps own 100% of ACL. No other parties involved.

so whats with all the mgi, maltese hedge fund stuff we've been hearing for weeks? more spin and lies?

It's certainly spin.....ask whose financing the loan.

pusbccfc

If the bricks are part of the stadium structure, it means that bloke who was planning to tear his out may cause some damage doing so ;)

Noggin

How does it work then if City Fans own part of the structure?

do we though? didn't we just buy the right to have our name on a brick? we don't own part of the stadium and whatever deal we took on when buying these bricks certainly wouldn't have ever allowed us to take our brick home.

stupot07

What have you done to benefit ccfc?

Answer: committed to relaying the pitch....

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Nick

Administrator
do we though? didn't we just buy the right to have our name on a brick? we don't own part of the stadium and whatever deal we took on when buying these bricks certainly wouldn't have ever allowed us to take our brick home.
Thats what I was asking, what was actually bought?

pusbccfc

What have you done to benefit ccfc?

Answer: committed to relaying the pitch....

Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Being a rugby man, he may not realise that having a pitch like Arsenal's doesn't make you play like them.

Users who are viewing this thread