Has anyone got any good news ? (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

Not just about Cov, but anything else,even in your personal life. Its so desperate on here with fecking bad news followed by even worse news, i just thought we could have one thread where just some good news is put, so when we feel suicidal about our club you could come to this thread and cheer yourself up.

Someone out there must be cheerful and i want to know why

I would start but i got nothing but shit news.

The Rev

grego_gee

No!
Just had a thought about McPake, but decided it was outside you're criteria - not good!

:pimp:

blueflint

well my good news gettin wed on friday 6th then high tea at sharrow bay hotel sat

The Reverend Skyblue

well my good news gettin wed on friday 6th then high tea at sharrow bay hotel sat

See i knew someone had some good news somewhere, good luck on your wedding day and all the best for the future,both of you.

It makes you feel a bit better to read something like this, than the normal we are selling someone, and we have no money, and might go bust.

Now back to feeling depressed again.

The Rev

I might be told off by the mods for putting this thread in the wrong place, so if they are reading this move me if you want

Strachan

I am new to the Forum and don't know how to start a thread. I want to find out bout the development (or lack of it) of the Highfield road site

W

westcountry_skyblue

Welcome to the madhouse Strachan(It's not really you is it?)

SkyBlueScottie

Going to the cricket on Wednesday, with any luck I shall england clinch the series 3 - 0, then go on to win the next couple of games and we could find ourselves a top of the world!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Just caught 9 mackerel, 11 pollack and 4 bass this morning! That was good news (for me anyway!) :)

Last edited:

TheRoyalScam

Daughter 'phoned me from outward bound course in tears on Friday: 'Dad I've lost my iPhone'.......:facepalm:

......2 hours later she 'phoned: 'Got it back - left it behind in the toilets - a cleaner found it!':D

Good news - yay!:laugh:

@strachan - go to 'Forum' - pick the Forum you want to create a new thread in - top left(ish) (I think) click on 'Create New Thread'.........

ps:welcome:

SkyBlue_Bear83

Got 78% for my first year at Uni and going on holiday in a few weeks time.

As for Cov, I guess the good news is there hasn't been any bad news yet today.

Johnrambo

Whistler next summer, but thats not a good thing now?...

Oh and whistler is a bikepark in Canada.

[video=youtube;v3nkzjACUG4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3nkzjACUG4&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLBH-FUyhbqOrC2CXgCAB14Q[/video]

Tad

A few good films coming out this month.

Looking forward to next season with the Coventry Blaze. We've managed to build quite a strong team with the likes of Mike Danton, former NHL player, and we still have signing still to come! :)

Last edited:

ajsccfc

I've been to Whistler, rode the trolley up the mountain directly over the bike trails. Looked awesome/terrifying.

Brighton Sky Blue

The mighty Bears are storming the County Championship and are joint top of their T20 group, giving Clive more reason to be optimistic in his commentary when the season starts.

WillieStanley

Here's mine. 03/06/2012 a brand new CCFC fan came into the world when my second daughter was born. JSB membership signed up, New Cov kit, baby grow and bib set bought. If she takes after her older sister, she'll have her first Season Ticket by the time she's 3.

Last edited:

mark82

Here's mine. 03/06/2012 a brand new CCFC came into the world when my second daughter was born. JSB membership signed up, New Cov kit, baby grow and bib set bought. If she takes after her older sister, she'll have her first Season Ticket by the time she's 3.

Congratulations. Our first is due on 12/12/12. Started looking at Cov kits, etc already.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Congratulations. Our first is due on 12/12/12. Started looking at Cov kits, etc already.

Great date to remember, but as a matter of interest, does anyone know of anyone else who was born on 01/01/01? (1st Jan 2001)

The Reverend Skyblue

Me and Mrs Rev just got back from the Comedy Store in London

Was'nt a big fan of Phil Jupitus before tonight, but him and Markus Brigstock were brilliant ,and with another bloke who i'd never heard of who was even more brilliant than both of them,
I have'nt laughed so much for ages,well before SISU came and fucked up my club.Went in by train from sunny Diss, so both of us had a few drinks as well and i even kissed her at the end of the show, as it was her idea to go. Fantastic night and i have'nt thought about plotting SISU's downfall once in the 8 hours we've been gone.

Missed the final but there were hundreds of bloody Spaniards singing and dancing in the street, how dare they enjoy there national team.

Thats my good news, and i'll say good night to my fellow skyblue'ers as its way past my bed time.

The Rev

Last edited:

ThisManHere

I masturbated with a picture of the Olsson twins whilst I was steaming some corn on the cob downstairs.

Everyone had a good time.

Grendel

I masturbated with a picture of the Olsson twins whilst I was steaming some corn on the cob downstairs.

Everyone had a good time.

I don't know much about speedway but I thought there was only one of them.

Astute

Just caught 9 mackerel, 11 pollack and 4 bass this morning! That was good news (for me anyway!) :)

Was hoping to get some fishing in when I am down your way next month. Was that shore or boat?

Users who are viewing this thread