Has anybody (1 Viewer)

AngryAnt

F1 is about to start for the season!...

Oh you ment about City? errr, we don't play in clarret and blue, be thankful for the small things!

AngryAnt

Now there's a sport that has been runined, anyone remember when they actually used to race and overtake each other on the track?

They are trying this season to make it easier to over take, with KERS and funny back wings that move... But yeah, its become very processional (that is a word, i think), since they went to the middle east and all these purpose built circuits.

ccfcjdee

I for one really enjoy the F1, conna fooking wait til sunday morning. Come on Lewis, give me some pride like coventry never could.

ccfcjdee

I miss re fueling to be honest. The new points system is good though, it blows the whole championship wide open.

rob9872

The problem is that you put any of the top drivers in the best/most reliable car and they will win. It needs to be either a person championship and have them all in identical cars or a constructors and take the rules and regs off that allow them to do whatever they wantto make their car travel the fastest, but all these restrictiomns in trying to keep it competetive and running drivers and constructors side by side makes a mockery of it and renders it dull for me these days

rob9872

If we go bust then we will never lose again!

AngryAnt

The problem is that you put any of the top drivers in the best/most reliable car and they will win. It needs to be either a person championship and have them all in identical cars or a constructors and take the rules and regs off that allow them to do whatever they wantto make their car travel the fastest, but all these restrictiomns in trying to keep it competetive and running drivers and constructors side by side makes a mockery of it and renders it dull for me these days

They did that, it was called A1 i believe.. But it was nations instead of just personal. I enjoy it, especially with the BBC coverage, miles better than [the devil that ruins the FA] ITV, though alot of the half cooked ideas could do with being thrown out. ---- We also won't win either though on saturday :(

AngryAnt

This is a good news thread, your negativity is not welcome here especially if its city related

Good point, okay good news uhm... How about we still actually have a club?

OH and our crest isn't that stupid design that they were thinking of changing it to a few years back... That has to be the best news.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Weather's been nice all week! :whistle:

Sbarcher

Look forward to Bernie tipping the wink to the prancing horses so they can get onto wet-weathers before he turns on the rain.......

rob9872

Whereabouts in Wales were you born then La La?

sky_blue_up_north

It's friday!!!

Users who are viewing this thread