Hartlepool must be ROFL (1 Viewer)

The CableGuy

"Heh, Cov are shat at home. Let's get at them........LOL, now their top scorer is out......and now their going into Admin!"

A hard game has got a lot tougher in the space of 3 hours. Hartlepool have only lost once in their last 10 and will come here to sight-see at the Arena and then fight for their lives. With our defence they'll probably score at least once.

I wonder what kind of performance SP can get out of the lads, today's events must be morale sapping.

The CableGuy

Does the rest of this season even matter?

Were a football club, we have football to play so....yeah.

If we do go into Admin were 11 points from safety with 8 games to play. I'd rather stack up on a few wins ASAP before we find ourselves in a relegation battle. Plus. it gives the young guns an opportunity for experience, chances are they'll be playing regular footy next season.

skybluelee

I would argue that the next 8 games are less important than at any other time in our history. We won't lose them all so won't go down.

Hopefully by August we will have new owners and we can start again. No player is going to be mentally scarred by losing a couple of end of season games ffs.

Wish the season would end now.

Users who are viewing this thread